hey @IT07

Can edit the mission Script like the FUMS so the mission run on a HC Client? (an second Client)

If you keep that locally then yes. I am unable to get support for it at the moment because I do not have an extra pc that can be the headless client.

And I am not getting paid for the coding so I can not even afford one if I wanted to buy one.

Thank you very much for working on what is an awesome script so far. I threw it on my OverPOCH server yesterday and we have had a ton of fun with it. However, we have noticed a few things with it so far:

- Mission will pay out more then once (we had killed everyone on two separate missions and completed it and while looting all the AI and crates more AI from another script came up and engaged us and we were rewarded again by VEMF for killing them? Or maybe it just decided we were that cool and needed double loot?

- You don't actually have to kill the AI to get the reward crate at the end? It seems you just have to be in the engagement radius at the end of the timer and the AI cleanup seems be counted as kills and the crate drops anyway?

Also, the ability to use the EPOCH loot tables like A3EAI would be amazing, I am starting to get so many different loot tables to manage on my server it's getting monotonous, especially with the amount of weapons I and gear I have on mine.

Thank you very much for working on what is an awesome script so far. I threw it on my OverPOCH server yesterday and we have had a ton of fun with it. However, we have noticed a few things with it so far:

- Mission will pay out more then once (we had killed everyone on two separate missions and completed it and while looting all the AI and crates more AI from another script came up and engaged us and we were rewarded again by VEMF for killing them? Or maybe it just decided we were that cool and needed double loot?

- You don't actually have to kill the AI to get the reward crate at the end? It seems you just have to be in the engagement radius at the end of the timer and the AI cleanup seems be counted as kills and the crate drops anyway?

Also, the ability to use the EPOCH loot tables like A3EAI would be amazing, I am starting to get so many different loot tables to manage on my server it's getting monotonous, especially with the amount of weapons I and gear I have on mine.

Hi thanks for your donation I appreciate it :)

About your questions: are you sure that you are using the latest version because the latest version does not have AI cleanup anymore. Maybe another mission system you have is horribly written and deletes VEMF AI as well.

I downloaded the code from your Git yesterday, so I presume that's the latest version.

From what I see, there are 3 missions at any given time on the map. If a player doesn't engage within about 15-ish minutes the mission cleans up and a new one is placed somewhere else. Is that correct? What did you mean by no AI cleanup? I am not referring to cleaning up dead bodies, I am referring to cleaning up the mission if it isn't completed.

I am running SEM and A3EAI, both of those are written pretty clean and I can't imagine they are doing anything to VEMF.

I downloaded the code from your Git yesterday, so I presume that's the latest version.

From what I see, there are 3 missions at any given time on the map. If a player doesn't engage within about 15-ish minutes the mission cleans up and a new one is placed somewhere else. Is that correct? What did you mean by no AI cleanup? I am not referring to cleaning up dead bodies, I am referring to cleaning up the mission if it isn't completed.

I am running SEM and A3EAI, both of those are written pretty clean and I can't imagine they are doing anything to VEMF.

Did you check the configuration.sqf? It sounds like you did not because everything including the timeout time is configurable.

The only times I have noticed anything weird like mission completion, and crate drop without killing all AI, is when using Admin powers and tping back after dying. Out of the 15 or so times I tested this as a normal player, I had no issues, killed all AI, crate drops as intended. Where you doing anything like tping close to the mission area?

The first time definitely not. That was the first time we got rewarded a second time for some odd reason. The others I cannot say for certain, it is possible.

When you played it as a normal player did you try going into engagement range and just hiding until the mission ends? We got a crate to drop every time like it's supposed to, that has never been the issue.

No, I guess I'm not that patient. I have also changed the default timeout times, so that might have something to do with it as well. I'll have to give that a try, maybe, if my add allows me too :P

Please do, and let me know what results you get because right now I kinda feel like I am being blown off by IT07. First it was another script and then it was because I didn't custom configure it... all due respect to him for doing the work on this but I am not exactly a rookie when it comes to testing.

@Scaris I am not trying to blow you off. It is just so impossible for me to give you clear solutions because I do not have enough testing data from you. I have never seen the problem myself so it is very difficult to fix the issue you're having.

Please do, and let me know what results you get because right now I kinda feel like I am being blown off by IT07. First it was another script and then it was because I didn't custom configure it... all due respect to him for doing the work on this but I am not exactly a rookie when it comes to testing.

Really? The guy's working on this for free, providing the community with an awesome script and you say he's blowing you off as if he has a responsibility to fix the errors you are having.... some people...

Really? The guy's working on this for free, providing the community with an awesome script and you say he's blowing you off as if he has a responsibility to fix the errors you are having.... some people...

I never said he had any responsibility to do anything, especially for me. 

Heaven forbid I give some constructive feedback on the script and expect they may be interested to hear more about it as there potentially could be an issue with it for everyone that hasn't been noticed yet. Your attitude is the typical attitude around here, if anyone reports any sort of bug or issue with a script it is ALWAYS the idiot admin that f'ed it up.

I said what I said quite respectfully and still gave him full credit for it being an awesome script AND I donated like I have done for several other script authors here whose work I use because I truly appreciate their efforts. Yet you decided to turn my statement into some petty "pay attention to me, fix it right now" rant.

IT all works Fine no Errors but after 1,5-2h Server Runtime i get massive Performance Problems,laggs and time delays ( 3-5 Seconds) ( 10 Players ). I run Esseker with SEM, Halv spawn PAintshop. A3AI and VEMF, Maybee you know any reason of a conflict betwen the Scripts?

Sry for my English

Saying someone is "blowing you off" implies that person has a responsibility to reply to you in the first place.

I am not going to keep going with this and hijack this poor guys thread. I will let you think whatever you want on it and me Zed.

Sorry IT07!, I will figure it out solo... I appreciate the script, sincerely.

IT all works Fine no Errors but after 1,5-2h Server Runtime i get massive Performance Problems ( 10 Players ). I run Esseker with SEM, Halv spawn PAintshop. A3AI and VEMF, Maybee you know any reason of a conflict betwen the Scripts?

Sry for my English

What kind of performance problems exactly?

Is it happening just for you or does everyone experience a halt on the server at the same time?

What FPS is your server running at before it happens?

What kind of server are you running? Is it a dedicated box somewhere or are you hosting it on a PC?

Are you running a headless client for anything like A3EAI?

im Hosting Server at G-Portal and a Test Serevr on Nitrado and no HC with the same Files, The FPS are fine, the laggs are really small but we get massive time delay Problems. Doors open after 5 Seconds, Building and Crafting Menue Shows a few seconds later

Did you crank up the AI settings in the configuration to much higher amounts or anything? I think by default you get 3 sets of about 20 AI at any given time.

Also, have you tested your server with a blank database and a low number of vehicles configured for the map? In other words without any bases and just like the default vehicle limits?

Do the pauses only happen in certain areas or when you are doing certain things?

The only thing I can think, and I am in now way an expert is that the server doesn't have strong enough hardware to handle the extra AI on the map. I know AI are pretty resource intensive which is why many use Headless Clients. If you take the mission back it out the lag completely goes away?