@Demi: Thanks for reporting the issue. Can you provide me with logs?

Just been through all of the logs from yesterday. Unless there is a specific log?

I cannot find any errors.

AI - Probably the spawning outside buildings is letting them walk around anywhere and then another mission starts - they then somehow met up. Literally like over 100 of them.

Guns - Cannot find an error there either. Perhaps gun names or variables might be different and as such cannot sell them as trader does not recognise?

@IT07

Figured ya could use at least a smile amongst all the troubleshooting requests.

I appreciate it man good thinking. Some people really do not get it that all of this is for free and they still just come in and start requesting stuff like they are paying me to do so.

There are very very very very very very few people that actually are willing to donate which makes it even more difficult for the community devs to pick a reason why they would put so much time into something which (for the most part) will be taken by admins without saying thanks or giving thanks. Get the point? I am not trying to say that I am developing this for money, it is just that the disrespect that some people show (by not saying thanks or whatever) that makes me want to say: '****** you all you unthankful ***** I will just make this stuff payware then.'

I appreciate it man good thinking. Some people really do not get it that all of this is for free and they still just come in and start requesting stuff like they are paying me to do so.

There are very very very very very very few people that actually are willing to donate which makes it even more difficult for the community devs to pick a reason why they would put so much time into something which (for the most part) will be taken by admins without saying thanks or giving thanks. Get the point? I am not trying to say that I am developing this for money, it is just that the disrespect that some people show (by not saying thanks or whatever) that makes me want to say: '****** you all you unthankful ***** I will just make this stuff payware then.'

Well, please know I appreciate it :)

Thanks! I wi upload Sunday when back home and keep you updated.

Did you tackle the guns not selling issue or is that still unknown?

Thanks again for your awesome work! I hope others donate to you too for your hard work!

Thanks again for your awesome work! I hope others donate to you too for your hard work!

You're welcome :) About the guns: I know why and I do not care :)

Because the reason why I put loot in there is not so players can sell all of it. Instead, have things that can not be bought and have things that they like/prefer which are not in the traders ;)

You're welcome :) About the guns: I know why and I do not care :)

Because the reason why I put loot in there is not so players can sell all of it. Instead, have things that can not be bought and have things that they like/prefer which are not in the traders ;)

I did originally think that it was like that on purpose! It may increase player interaction. Thank you for all your efforts! Come my pay day I'll send you further (HIGER) donations as a huge thanks!

As for the guns not selling, I think it's because that the weapons the AI are using are the weapons with attatchment alredy on them. For example the MK18 basic model is namned srifle_EBR_F and a fully tricked one with arco scope, laser pointer and silencer is called srifle_EBR_ARCO_pointer_snds_F and it will still be namned that even if you remove the scope and silencer. So if you add those to the trader you will be able to sell them to. But  I guess you will be able to buy them also. But if you use cfg trading I think you can put a "tax" on them, like this for example

class srifle_EBR_F {price = 150;};

class srifle_EBR_ARCO_pointer_snds_F {price = 150; tax = 0.5;};

But i am not 100%.

I getting errors after i changed the messages, my mission start messages are displaying fine,  the mission starts and Ai spawns.. but after completion there is no message or airdrop.

this was in my RPT:

winMsg = [_winMsg, _msg select (_ms>
 3:18:23   Error position: <];

_winMsg = [_winMsg, _msg select (_ms>
 3:18:23   Error Missing [
 3:18:23 File VEMF\Missions\DynamicLocationInvasion.sqf, line 108
 3:18:23 Error in expression <dropped",
"Supplies are being dropped",
];

It used to say: Supplies are being dropped now; and the exception was in the word 'now'.. so i deleted it and the exception in now in the word dropped.

any ideas?

So on my next issue.. explosive's.. I removed them from the blacklist and placed into the magazines section.. I did try the primary weapons section at first, but they never seemed to spawn.. they spawn in the magazines section, but is there anyway to change the amount??

I think maybe this is a little too OP?

gvgOxtc.jpg