@Heavy: There is a reason why Vampire did not continue his project anymore. He probably got tired of all the weird errors.

Thanks for reporting this one even though I already have come across this error and multiple others. This error is just another one that goes into my qeue of VEMF errors. They will all be fixed, the question is when.

UPDATE!

Huge performance patch as well as expression error fixes. Please report any remained expression errors.

I am unable to test everything to the limit because I am on my own which makes the chance of running into bugs a LOT lower.

@Demi: yes I am working on adding markers.

Thanks a bunch IT07 :)

Thank you! Really appreciate your work.

Anywhere we can donate to support you? Or just to epochmod.com?

Yes I used to have my website scarcode.com for when people wanted to donate but it never happened so I kind of let it slide and shutdown the web server I had running. I have a hardcore windows test server now instead.

But thank you a lot for being so kind by willing to donate I will put something up somewhere so you can donate. Thanks again :)

EDIT: fired up IIS on my windows server and linked scarCODE.com to it. so if you feel like donating, here is the link: http://scarcode.com

Yes I used to have my website scarcode.com for when people wanted to donate but it never happened so I kind of let it slide and shutdown the web server I had running. I have a hardcore windows test server now instead.

But thank you a lot for being so kind by willing to donate I will put something up somewhere so you can donate. Thanks again :)

EDIT: fired up IIS on my windows server and linked scarCODE.com to it. so if you feel like donating, here is the link: http://scarcode.com

Donated! 

UPDATE!

VEMF is now in BETA branch :)

Short description of this update: mission markers will automatically be removed when the mission is not there anymore.

Amazing! I will update this later on tonight (5pm GMT ish) and will let you know how it goes!

For some odd reason, now VEMF wont run. Logs says -

8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_initVEMF.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_addonLoader.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_aiKilled.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_aiWatchdog.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_broadCast.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_findHouses.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_findTown.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_genWeapons.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_getMapCenter.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_loadInv.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_loadLoot.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_localEH.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_missionTimer.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_remDup.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_rndmPos.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_spawnAI.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_waitForMissionDone.sqf not found
 8:38:33 Warning Message: Script VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_waitForPlayers.sqf not found

My init file is -

[] execVM "addons\halv_spawn\init.sqf";
execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";
if (hasInterface) then
{
    "VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler
    {
        systemChat ((_this select 1) select 0);
        [
            [
                [((_this select 1) select 0),"align = 'center' size = '1' font=PuristaBold'],
                ["","<br/>"],
                [((_this select 1) select 1),"align = 'center' size = '0.5'"]
            ]
        ] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText2;
        VEMFChatMsg = nil;
    };
    [] execVM "addons\service_point\service_point.sqf";
    [] execVM "addons\Status_Bar\init_statusBar.sqf"};
};

The rest of my addons are running fine. I also have BE off, since I was getting banned for scripting .... :rolleyes:

Any ideas why VEMF wont load?

@Drej: did you even read the instructions or did you just assume how to install it? You need to pack the contents of the folder called VEMF into a pbo called VEMF and then upload it into the @epochhive\addons folder on your server.

The rewards are also epic.

Just making sure it wasn't a bug because in the config it says 5 groups with 3 units in each group which should mean 15 ai units but instead there are like 30-40

VEMF_groupCount = 5; // Groups per mission
VEMF_groupSize = 3; // Units in each group

Just making sure it wasn't a bug because in the config it says 5 groups with 3 units in each group which should mean 15 ai units but instead there are like 30-40

VEMF_groupCount = 5; // Groups per mission
VEMF_groupSize = 3; // Units in each group

I had mine set at 3 groups of 3 and it spawned 11.