Hey everyone, from the look of things, this looks good, but having some issues.

I packed everything that was in the VEMF folder into a PBO called vemf.pbo, is this ok?

Inside PBO - Addon, Missions, functions_VEMF folders and VFunctions, config, and configuration files.

2nd thing, I am confused with the init.sqf - where do I put this file? Am I suppose have this file already? I placed it in the @epochhive folder.

Other then these 2 things, I was able to do everything else, oh I did have issues finding a PBO packer, but BinPBO Personal Edition worked.

Thanks.

@DrejXArmy: hi. It sounds like you have an older version because I am pretty sure that I deleted the vfunctions.sqf in the latest version. Please always use the latest version :-)

To answer your question: the init.sqf refers to the init.sqf which is inside the root of your mission file.

But you probably already have that file so make sure to read the README.md for instructions on how to merge.

Thanks IT07, I used the link, from the first post, which took me to github. I clicked on the download zip button on the right. Does that not download the updated version?

Also, I apologize for being a huge noob, but you say open the init file in your mission folder, what mission folder?

I just rented a server and got Epoch setup and running fine, but now I am learning how to add all these scripts and addons. Please bear with me if I am really noobish.

THanks.

Thanks IT07, I used the link, from the first post, which took me to github. I clicked on the download zip button on the right. Does that not download the updated version?

Also, I apologize for being a huge noob, but you say open the init file in your mission folder, what mission folder?

I just rented a server and got Epoch setup and running fine, but now I am learning how to add all these scripts and addons. Please bear with me if I am really noobish.

THanks.

It is ok everybody needs to learn at some point.

Just now, I added more easy-to-understand info to the README.md. As for the init.sqf: it should be in mpmissions\epoch.*nameOfTheMapYouAreUsing*

Not sure if I'm misunderstadning the install instructions but I do not have an init.sqf in my mpmissions\epoch.bornholm.pbo...  Am I supposed to create one if I don't have one?  If so, then I've already completed that task, otherwise like I said, I didn't have a default init.sqf in the locarion specified according to the instructions.

Vemf stopped working after this rpt entry :

23:46:35 Error in expression <

{
_pos = _x select 0;
if (count (_pos nearEntities [["Epoch_Male_F", "Epoch_Fe>
23:46:35   Error position: <nearEntities [["Epoch_Male_F", "Epoch_Fe>
23:46:35   Error nearentities: Type Number, expected Array,Object
23:46:35 File VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_aiWatchdog.sqf, line 58

I suspect this error was generated after a town mission tried to spawn in a location where there was a player although I am not 100% sure.

MISSION TIMEOUT doesn't work

I am looking into that issue right now. Fixes on the way!

Thanks IT but this update does not seem to have any loot in the crates, anyone else seen this ?

Have not seen that issue myself. You sure that your are using the latest version?

I am looking into that issue right now. Fixes on the way!

Have not seen that issue myself. You sure that your are using the latest version?

I think so but it could also be me making a mistake somewhere if no one else is getting that problem, I will check it out.

@spartan, you should've checked that before you post here ;)

I was fairly certain I was but there is always an element of doubt and on checking I was using the latest version I just did not know if I had missed an update.

I can confirm though that, as mentioned, the mission timeout is suspect, I had time today to load up 401a but not to check to see if it was working immediatly, I came back after 1 1/2 hours to find that after waiting 40 mins no town invasion mission popped up so I am assuming no one had tackled the first one.

I am not getting this with your first re-vamp of the script, pun intended.  :D

Hey I just downloaded this for my dedi box epoch server.. I noticed there is an @a3epochmissions folder in the .zip, but the read me/install info doesn't say anything about this folder, do i need to copy it onto my dedi or just leave it?

Hey I just downloaded this for my dedi box epoch server.. I noticed there is an @a3epochmissions folder in the .zip, but the read me/install info doesn't say anything about this folder, do i need to copy it onto my dedi or just leave it?

I actually have no idea where you are talking about.... as far as I know there is no @a3epochmissions folder in the VEMF repo...

Are you sure you're not mistaking?

Errors I keep getting with this.

[] spawn
{

if (VEMFDynWeapons) then
{
VEMFRiflesList = >
15:29:55   Error position: <VEMFDynWeapons) then
{
VEMFRiflesList = >
15:29:55   Error Undefined variable in expression: vemfdynweapons
15:29:55 File VEMF\functions_VEMF\fn_genWeapons.sqf, line 10