[Update AUG 2017] DonkeyPunch.INFO Temp Groups System

DirtySanchez

This has been included in Epoch Experimental.
All of my original intentions have been met during development upgrades.
Thank you to all that helped test it out on DPCG eXperimental server.

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/EpochCore/pull/45/commits/c175f13a2beae21b3d6005b7e75f802a42b59b46
https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/pull/836

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

After a long hiatus from Epoch and a very nice welcome back, some peeps are hitting me up about old scripts.
Please dont expect a full rework / remake unless I am going to be adding the feature directly into Epoch.

@Drokz mentioned there were a few issues but he was really wanting to use the feature.
The issue was with the KeyDown and the AntiHack, he just wanted it to be able to be opened, didnt care about anything else.
After a day or so of chat and some time invested, I have made some upgrades and updated the repo.

Add DynaMenu self and target actions.
Add new temp group icon
Remove keyDown EH
Remove DonkeyPunch Logo picture
Remove old a2 character classnames
Add the currentInvites variable which was added to the DonkeyMenu but not this repo
20170826224020_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bud, 

Not long after this update, I did another upgrade and it is now included in Epoch Experimental for all to enjoy its benefits.  This new information will deem this script useless as the included version operates as I originally intended back in 2015.  I encourage jumping on one of our servers to test it out or upgrading your test instance to prepare for the 1.0 Epoch release ahead of time!

There should be no issue with infistar and this release.  The system is built into the dyna menu. Check the installation once more if you could or prepare as mentioned above

Have a fantastic weekend and let me know your progress!