Error Waiting for Server to start Authentication

jacobpslagle

Question

Okay so I have created an Epoch server on NAPF. I have a few good scripts installed like SNap Build Pro, Walking zombies, Etc, but when I walk to install an addon that requires me to modify the Dayz Server PBO, all hell brakes loose. I was just attempting to install the Build vectors for snap build pro 1.4. I modifed and add all the files I needed to and as soon as I launch the server and join it. During the load in process i get stuck at "Waiting Server To Start Authentication". For some reason whenever I have to modoify the Server PBO i always get that error when I loan in. I have tried multipal different addons like: AI missions, Snap Build Pro Vectors, group management, etc. I have searched around on the forums for a simular problem, but I have not been successful. Could someone please help me on what I am doing wrong. I will be most thankful.  :)

5 answers to this question

deadlokd said

have you put in scripts before on this server?

if not, did you modify the server.pbo?

can you post a link to what your trying to put in, I'll try to help out.

Snap Build Pro is running and functions correctly.

Lets start with Snap Pro Build Vectors.

https://github.com/strikerforce/SnapPro-BuildVectors

Also to what SchwWde said: I have check the RPT Client logs, but I got no errors.

DaveA Said

Are you repacking the pbo and does it have a prefix?

Check here

https://github.com/v...poch/issues/914

I know I always have to add the prefix manually when I change mine.

I think that solved the problem. My server went through authentication and I loaded in correctly. Now I just need to make sure I edit everything correctly. Thanks for the help :)