[scarCODE] P.S.R. (Player Support Requester)

IT07

Looks like this file is missing from the github

"ScarCode\cfgFunctions\fn_PSR.hpp"

Also infi allowed dialog would be 298

Thank you for letting me know. I have added the missing file to the repository now.

19:25:18 Warning Message: Script ScarCode\functions_SC\PSR\fn_getPsrSetting.sqf not found
19:25:18 Warning Message: Script ScarCode\functions_SC\PSR\fn_getSupportCost.sqf not found
19:25:18 Warning Message: Script ScarCode\functions_SC\PSR\fn_handlePsrReply.sqf not found
19:25:18 Warning Message: Script ScarCode\functions_SC\PSR\fn_livePsrUnitsOnline.sqf not found
19:25:18 Warning Message: Script ScarCode\functions_SC\PSR\fn_loadPsr.sqf not found
19:25:18 Warning Message: Script ScarCode\functions_SC\PSR\fn_reLoadPsr.sqf not found
19:25:18 Warning Message: Script ScarCode\functions_SC\PSR\fn_sendSupportRequest.sqf not found
19:25:18 Warning Message: Script ScarCode\functions_SC\PSR\fn_showRequestData.sqf not found
19:25:18 Warning Message: Script ScarCode\functions_SC\PSR\fn_takeSupportRequest.sqf not found

I added additional missing files to the repository. Sorry for the trouble I have been really busy lately and keep forgetting stuff. I could not think of all the things I had to do anymore so I though: I will just post it and will soon see what is missing because users will probably report it ;)

okay i think i got everything in place PSR SIM and SCMP and Core Global files 

but it seems the scroll menu doesnt appear 

help pls 

Do you have infiSTAR? If yes, you will need to check infiSTARsettings.txt that is located inside the root of the repository. Match those with your settings in run.sqf

"ScarCode\Scripts\SCMP.sqf" not found  and nope i do not have infistar

Make sure you do not have _SCMP enabled in config.sqf otherwise it will try to find the file which is not there if you did not install that script.

no i mean what key did u bind ingame , :) haha  btw i can get your old SIM to work but this one it doesnt seem to show up in scroll menu at all. 

and am i suppose to see any log in rpt?

cuz mine nothing came up related to your script except the one i run serverside

ya sorry I know how hard you work on this but install instructions need to be done and having to download the complete package then try to determine which files you really need to use the PSR is frustrating. I have the same issue no scroll option only mention in the rpt is the scarcode pbo loaded server side.

What files are need to use the PSR?

Ok to get the scroll option make sure you add like below

if (hasInterface) then
{
    [] ExecVM "semClient.sqf";
    [] execVM "custom\halo_out.sqf";
    [] execVM "addons\paintshop\paintshop.sqf";
    [] ExecVM "ScarCode\SCSF_init.sqf";
};