Tanoa

vbawol

It will be but no idea how much, I'm hoping around £10

Yeeaaah, they better not charge much more than that.  We need the damned objects now though...  wish they would release an update including clutter, veg, buildings and such and save other things for the DLC.

Yeeaaah, they better not charge much more than that.  We need the damned objects now though...  wish they would release an update including clutter, veg, buildings and such and save other things for the DLC.

Didn't BI say that marksman was the last payed dlc for Arma 3 and the rest will be free!

Didn't BI say that marksman was the last payed dlc for Arma 3 and the rest will be free!

Did they?  I don't know, I don't read everything they post so I might have missed that.  I kind of doubt they would just stop charging for any more work they put into it, especially as big of a project as that.

Yep I'm expecting 25 to 35 usd

Eh, the way I look at it, Arma gets more of my attention than any other game... hell, it gets more attention than irl crap lol.  If they're going to release an expansion that is going to make things more interesting and make the Arma experience better, I'm fine with paying that much.  I'd probably end up spending more than that on another game.

• 1 month later...

AFAIK it will be part of an expansion pack (like A2:OA).

It feels that way, looks like it will come with new 3D editor, which is nice. But what really got my blood pumping was ability to scale objects live... sounds like small feature, right? Well I had to model 60 rocks just because of this and more models means more draw calls on GPU... so yeah, finally they came to their senses...