Bushwick

All I can say is if anyone wants to run this map you better have either of these addon scripts....

deploy bike  (or)

deploy chopper (whichever hell-ride mozzie type thing you want that is available)

We played on Sauerland back in A2 days and it was very popular for about 3 weeks then it was a ghost town. 

To this day I still remember the 20 minute bike ride back to my body on Sauerland.

I'd probably suggest the deploy chopper over deploy bike.

You do a 20 minute bike ride a half a dozen times and I bet it'll eat away at your interest to continue playing on a huge map.

It's almost like the map should come with a Warning or recommendation to have one of those addon scripts.  

Everything DP Altis has transferred over pretty easily.

convoys missions, menus all the goodies.

Im really thinking this map has the potential for the Militarized Epoch I have been talking about for months.

EPOCH : Escalation

We had a full mil server (Within reason, no super OP stuff),

seems in Australia all people want is care-bear servers where you can build hoarding rooms with impunity and big clans are harassed for being organised.

The only Epoch server with any pop here  (TF) might as well give out handbags and tampon applicators as a loadout.

Mil would work really well on this map.

yeah having been playing dayz sa past few weeks since compared to a month ago there is virtually noone playing epoch anymore (there were about 300 aus epoch players across servers... now i counted on saturday night 80 players (and thus no need to admin lolz) its so much better playing a game where you have to really work for everything. I do not get peoples fascination with easy servers. Way more rewarding to have to work for it, hunt, survive (and I mean survive... died like 5 times in 3 days due to starvation with stench lolz) 

last time I checked (an hour ago) DayZ still didn't have working persistence. And it was introduced like a year ago almost. Loot is broken as never before (you can gear up from one vehicle crash, it is insane), fanboys swearing it is still alpha and everything works for them... yeah, just look at twitch streamers, 2000 for DayZ SA and over 9000 in Arma 3. And that's of course on peak hours. I can bash DayZ all day long but it's a dead horse.

Now staying on topic, what about FPS in Australia? Cause last time I tried Bornholm I got slideshow and uninstalled it then someone told me some fix which I totally forgot about...Is it playable in Australia currently?