[request] Carrying two primary Weapons

Dew

Question

11 answers to this question

is it possible to carry to primary weapons like in overwatch and origins.

maybe someone knows how to get this working and what we have to change in epoch for A2

regards Dew

I have played on servers that have this feature..

But I have not seen any release for it...

I use a instant switch weapon from backpack( scroll option)

You 2 are thiefs and the Bannhammer shall hit you!

Make your own scripts, or i will join your server and spam your players, that you steal private stuff from others.

You 2 are thiefs and the Bannhammer shall hit you!

Make your own scripts, or i will join your server and spam your players, that you steal private stuff from others.

They wont post it here, as martin said they have gone through someones pbo, likely someone from these forums and jacked it.

How hard is it to approach a server owner and ask before being a dick

For starters, no-one has said that the script was "jacked" as you so eloquently put it. All I know is, Calamity said "I use a instant switch weapon from backpack( scroll option)" and when I asked him for more information in the hopes that he would post it here, he pm'ed me. At that stage, I thought he doesn't want that script out in the open that's the reason for the PM. Also, having played on HUNDREDS of servers I can honestly and categorically say that I have NEVER and would never take something from anothers server and use it on my own. Also, look at my posts. I help out a LOT where I can and ask for help when I can't. Ask anyone that has seen my posts. "Jacking" things off other people is the last thing on my mind. So, in short, watch your fucking mouths. 

Lol where did i state it was you?

Seems to be a touchy subject tho....

Simple fact is there was only one server that had this and now it's starting to pop up more and more...

Its not a huge deal, server owners know anything that is in the mission file is open to vultures.

All i said was its not hard to ask, but what difference does it really make anyway? The people who go to someones pbo to get something are going to take it no matter the answer, i just dislike the whole fact of sharing something thats not yours and doing it in the fashion of "ill send a pm"

Everyone looks at other servers files i have no doubt, hell ive done it. Its the fact of sharing and releasing something thats not yours