Epoch Servers any decent ones?

ChurchillDRG

Oh and also I think it bs that you Richie removed that uid because it should be shared with all so he can't hack or get into any other server man.

It said he was banned for apparently being a "DOUCHEBAG", not for cheating and without proof how can we tell who is telling the truth and who isn't, you say he did and i'm sure he'll say he wasn't.

How is that posibble richie has 3 images in his signature? While we are only allowed to have 2?

Is there a limit ? nothing about max 3 images in the I follow the same guidelines as you.

*Edit*

Removed 1 image, the rules apply to all including me :)

Oh fyi. The teleport was by the admin. Anyways I'm sure the whiny admin will always cry. It's all business at the end of the day.

Halv and altistales ill look into your servers when I get chance. Maybe I am better off in eu servers coz they seem nicer people.

Uk gz for some reason I can't get into your experimental Australia server

Is there a limit ? nothing about max 3 images in the I follow the same guidelines as you.

We do have a limit of 2 per sig. However he is a forum moderator and his sig was grandfathered in as we didn't always have such a limit.

Uk gz for some reason I can't get into your experimental Australia server

You need the experimental version of Epoch from the Steam workshop, grab the Australia map from the workshop also, then download AiA TP from Here

Then in the Arma launcher enable both the experimental epoch and australia map, then add the AiA terrain Pack using the add folder > http://i.imgur.com/SO2pN9Q.png

Once all 3 are enabled launch the game :)

• 2 weeks later...

We at [WCD] have a server its not a Full PVE, we have little PVP you are more than welcome to join, we have low death Tax, Good loot Spawn, and AI Missions & ATM at spawn points.

We host event twice a week, Missions, or Farming with base building & once a month we do a battle Royale, we give you your gear for the event and you can win a prize for last man standing & most kills.

Check the website for more detail, we have public TeamSpeak channels as well.

TS3: wcd.enjinvoice.com

b_560_95_1.png