Epoch Servers any decent ones?

ChurchillDRG

Hey Church,

Donkey and Epoch Pro are server friends at this time.
If you are having a battleye issue, let either Viper or I know about it
We both have forums for our servers for an easier way to get in touch about a BAN.
Otherwise we have TeamSpeak to get in touch and figure out what problems you might be experiencing.

What is the error you are getting for either of us.
Im sure if you are ok(false positive) we both would take care of it.

What is your UID.

Oh btw, there are several servers out there that will share ban information on the worst of the worst. Hope that's not you!

EDIT:UPDATE: well I went ahead and did a quick search in my banlist.
<Removed by Richie>

This is the reason you will get when you join.

This ban was not shared to EPOCH PRO, so you must just be a DOUCHEBAG all the way around.
If you do find a home, I hope you change your attitude and stop pissing off the server owners and admins

Edited by Richie

Hi ChurchillDRG

Well, I can highly recommend our server, Altis Tales!

We run on a dedicated server with a nice fat data pipe and have several loyal members connecting from the US with pings of less than 100ms.

We pride ourselves on two things:

1. Server performance, we consistently run at greater than 50fps.

2. Admin help. Our admins have all been hand picked by myself and genuinely want to help players.

We run mods to have missions such as secure the crashed chopper etc., and secure the loot drops. 

For general activity we have roaming AI in vehicles patrolling about Altis.

It's a PvP server running MAS Weapons 1.8 with a friendly community atmosphere.

We don't have a select loadout option, but we do have plenty of loot about so it's easy to gear up.

If you have any questions please do ask otherwise just pop along and see what you think, we also have a free teamspeak for all players.

Our details are - 93.158.219.201:2302

Hope to see you in game!

*edit* Wow, quick response by DirtySanchez! Well we're willing to give you a chance if you behave yourself! ;)

Hi ChurchillDRG

Well, I can highly recommend our server, Altis Tales!

We run on a dedicated server with a nice fat data pipe and have several loyal members connecting from the US with pings of less than 100ms.

We pride ourselves on two things:

1. Server performance, we consistently run at greater than 50fps.

2. Admin help. Our admins have all been hand picked by myself and genuinely want to help players.

We run mods to have missions such as secure the crashed chopper etc., and secure the loot drops. 

For general activity we have roaming AI in vehicles patrolling about Altis.

It's a PvP server running MAS Weapons 1.8 with a friendly community atmosphere.

We don't have a select loadout option, but we do have plenty of loot about so it's easy to gear up.

If you have any questions please do ask otherwise just pop along and see what you think, we also have a free teamspeak for all players.

Our details are - 93.158.219.201:2302

Hope to see you in game!

*edit* Wow, quick response by DirtySanchez! Well we're willing to give you a chance if you behave yourself! ;)

Second chances are nice, third chances are dangerous....

Here are the other two that were lumped together with his

<Removed by Richie>

They teamed up on disrespecting The Server/The Admins and the community players in the game.

I had to leave dinner to take care of it.

Hope they have learned their lesson and they can become a fantastic addition to your community!

Edited by Richie

IMO servers that ban players for disrespecting admins have issues with their admins being too sensitive. If you want high player numbers take a look at your rules from a players perspective.

This is a good point, admins do have to look at rules from a players perspective, I've had players (including some who are now our admins) state that admins killed them for a perceived slight against them, anything as simple as just killing them with a good shot and they were instantly killed with a Zeus or just banned from the server...that's just bonkers.

Some admins can be over sensitive (or power hungry) but I've also noticed that some players can get nasty, really nasty. Server hosting is something we're fairly new to (been doing it a few months now) and it's absolutely brilliant. The amount of people you get to chat to and have a laugh with is great, but you also bump up against some very strange/angry/controlling/racist people as well. Even some that seem fine to begin with and then suddenly explode with seemingly very little reason. 

When you have to deal with that day in, day out, I can see why it's easier to just hit the ban button. As DirtySanchez says, they had to run from their dinner to deal with that problem. I've had a similar thing, I've been sat at the computer monitoring situations before now instead of eating or working because of how things are going down in game. Thankfully I now have a great team of admins who take some of the workload but as I say, I can see where a ban is easier than trying to resolve a situation and then having to monitor it for days to make sure the player doesn't carry on doing whatever it was he shouldn't be doing. We've had to ban a few people and I felt awful the first time I had to do it but there is a relief as well that the player won't come back and upset the decent members of the community, who generally are in the silent majority.

i went on your server and content is lacking unfortunately. problem with arma3 epoch is 75% of servers are dead.

i got banned for saying that not having safes zones is kinda stupid coz i got mowed down by a player while i selling stuff.

Whatever the reason, you are posting this where it doesn't belong.

The sooner this thread gets deleted the better.

*Pro-tip - Have a look around the threads in here like everyone else :)

IMO servers that ban players for disrespecting admins have issues with their admins being too sensitive. If you want high player numbers take a look at your rules from a players perspective.

Brian, I do agree with you

however that statement is also lumped into one.

Sorry if you prefer to read an ordered list.

Sorry if you don't read everything in front of you.

Did you see the point were I had to leave dinner to take care of it?

So if there was no admin on to take care of it and I had to leave dinner, where does a butthurt admin fit?

So you have dinner, get a PM in your forums about people talking shit about the community and the server itself.

You read this and then goto your computer, ask them to chill out and stop and then they start telling you to fuck off.

WHAT ARE GOING TO DO? Put your tail between your legs?

I THINK NOT.

ps. If you wouldn't share a douchebags info like this with the rest of the community, you are as much at fault as these idiots being idiots.

ps. If you wouldn't share a douchebags info like this with the rest of the community, you are as much at fault as these idiots being idiots.

afaik its not even allowed to do so, not to mention the fact that some server owners might be a little too ban happy sometimes ... how would you feel as player and was banned for expressing your oppinions or something else that you yourself would never ban for and later the ban was shared to a bunch of other servers?

i can to a degree understand sharing banlists of cheaters alltho this can also be abused by a mean server owners aswell ... how do you know this guy you only see as a line in a list, was actually hacking and ir doing something that is a bannable offence on your server?

what if he was banned for stealing from an lousy server admins base or something (wich imho is only the server admins own fault that would even be possible).

i always feel players should have the benefit of the doubt in most cases or atleast a chance to explain themself and the situation at hand from their point of view, when we are talking about a ban that does not involve hacking, glitching or simmular.

Brian, I do agree with you

[snip]Put your tail between your legs?

This is the point, if someone has an issue with your server, another player, an admin etc, deal with it quietly and professionally, they must of been pissed to get like that for whatever reason in the first place.

Some people have difficulty relaying their feelings and with the vagueness of the internet these can sometimes turn into anger. Take it on the chin, learn from it and move on and your server will thrive.

Wrt banlists, infiSTAR has a known hackers blacklist built in that is compiled from the popular Arma 3 servers.

This is the point, if someone has an issue with your server, another player, an admin etc, deal with it quietly and professionally, they must of been pissed to get like that for whatever reason in the first place.

Some people have difficulty relaying their feelings and with the vagueness of the internet these can sometimes turn into anger. Take it on the chin, learn from it and move on and your server will thrive.

Wrt banlists, infiSTAR has a known hackers blacklist built in that is compiled from the popular Arma 3 servers.

Fun conversation you are having with yourself? cause you sure don't comprehend well.

Ok, I will leave you to your conversation with yourself.

Have a good weekend bud

afaik its not even allowed to do so, not to mention the fact that some server owners might be a little too ban happy sometimes ... how would you feel as player and was banned for expressing your oppinions or something else that you yourself would never ban for and later the ban was shared to a bunch of other servers?

i can to a degree understand sharing banlists of cheaters alltho this can also be abused by a mean server owners aswell ... how do you know this guy you only see as a line in a list, was actually hacking and ir doing something that is a bannable offence on your server?

what if he was banned for stealing from an lousy server admins base or something (wich imho is only the server admins own fault that would even be possible).

i always feel players should have the benefit of the doubt in most cases or atleast a chance to explain themself and the situation at hand from their point of view, when we are talking about a ban that does not involve hacking, glitching or simmular.

Agreed so then let the others make up their own mind, you seem to think I am holding a gun to someones head here making them ban them also.

I guess you didn't see this either.

by me a few posts up.

Hope they have learned their lesson and they can become a fantastic addition to your community!          

WHATS UP WITH READING COMPREHENSION UP IN HERE?

Well hello to all and yes i did find this in my ban list just to throw it out there to as in i can agree with brian some on his post but as the dirty donkey man put it i would not have this to go on>>>>>>>>>

<Removed by Richie>

so We here at Epoch Pro dont get are feelings hurt at all this is a game and thats it, Now yes its fun and just like dirty donkey we love to play and have fun but we also have a antihack and admin menu for a reason because if not then the server would be no fun because of hackers and script kiddys all the time but we welcome anyone on the server to play but its not no ones fault when you try to cheat at a game that 95% of people that play just have fun and dont be a Douchebaggery<<<<<<  player. But any ways Mustang is a great person and both me and him have alot to offer to the epoch community i mean both are servers are not some fly by night lets make a server, it has taken alot of blood,money and the overall epoch players to make it what it is today so on that note thank you all and thank you Epoch Devs for this mod i really like it and cant wait to see it grow bigger.  Yours Truly  Viper AKA EPOCH PRO HEAD ADMIN.

Edited by Richie

I was banned from <Removed by Richie> coz we were doing an event and after 60 minutes of being on defending team an admin spawns in a jet and bombs pygros military base. I calldd him an idiot then I got banned. Check your uids before calling me a hacker you lying piece of shit

Edited by Richie

Fun conversation you are having with yourself? cause you sure don't comprehend well.

Ok, I will leave you to your conversation with yourself.

Have a good weekend bud

Agreed so then let the others make up their own mind, you seem to think I am holding a gun to someones head here making them ban them also.

I guess you didn't see this either.

WHATS UP WITH READING COMPREHENSION UP IN HERE?

i read very well, thank you ... however i think you neglected to read the part about, what if it was you?

benefit of the doubt should always come into play in such situations and some admins does not understand that these bans could be for personal or downright outrages reasons sometimes.

... not to mention im pretty sure its not allowed to share players guids/uids here on this forum.

<Removed by Richie>

i see this all the time, caused by the spawn system ... banning him for this would be a noob admin move imho.

@all

i can understand sharing banlists servers inbetween, since hackers/griefers/glitches/whatever can be nuisance, however at the same time these admins doing so should always considder what the player actually did to deserve the ban.

i mean is it fair to ban cause you dont like the clothing someone is wearing?

some admins ban for stupid and childish stuff and will try to share these bans as if the player was a hacker or simmular even tho the player perhaps just called him an idiot in a moment of rage, is that cool aswell?

as a mature server admin, you should always considder penaltys and the consquenses of your actions, especially when it can impacts someones reputation so massivly in the wrong direction.

should we also ban guys for playing the game, just couse we dont like their play style?

is it fair that some players has to basicly buy a new game cause they had an "irrelevant" argument with one prehaps retarded server admin that later shared their guid/uid to others? ... i think not.

what you should do to learn such players what they did wrong would be reset them in the database and tell them why ... that will make them listen.

Most servers I'm banned from if not all I'm complaining about little stuff, lack off safe zones, idiot admin moves or sometimes even suggesting adding stuff in to gain population on their server. Admins are so quick to ban people over silly stuff.

you are welcome to try my server if you like, there might not be as many players as other servers, but more joins every day ...
we dont have many rules, but try not to be a dick and you should be ok ...
Edited by Richie

I was banned from <Removed by Richie> coz we were doing an event and after 60 minutes of being on defending team an admin spawns in a jet and bombs pygros military base. I calldd him an idiot then I got banned. Check your uids before calling me a hacker you lying piece of Shit. 

Oh ok well then I'm a piece of Shit because infistar is a noob then I guess and the jet run was part of the whole admin event if you would have listen in the first place we allowed 1 player to call in air support and you are a hacker and that is your uid in the ban list so go cry some where else and say like the other hackers  I'm not a hacker blah blah blah I don't hack yet your in there