Epoch Australia

unerground2

so anyone have any idea  why I cant get this server to run? The server crashes after about a min or so of starting it up. im launching with @epoch;@epochive;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@Australia   is there anything else I need? I tried putting Australia before allinarmaterrainpack and still same thing. my mission.sqm is pretty much the same as someone posted above except for Australia in place of esseker? in a3_epoch_server_settings I added a call for Australia and in config\maps I made a Australia.h file using a chernarus one as a guideline. I changed chernarus to Australia in file but left the spawns n stuff the same as chernarus since I cant get into server to find and make new spawns  would that be the reason. well if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated. Thanks 

ya I know what im doing with new maps n stuff  iv been scripting arma for years. So it seems it has to do with my lootspawner I use. Not sure why its causing me problems. it has arma 3 buildings and arma 2 buildings in it but that shouldn't be the problem since I am using aiatp. It doesn't say anything in the rpt about it either but as soon as I remove it im all good. idk

true  its still playable as I have it now, just wanted to explore mainly, so probably good idea. ill just venture the lands and wait for the official release to work n fix my problems. Hope release fixes weird lootspawner problem

Without reading the thread i just want to give my 2 cent to this map. It is a real beauty and nice to look at. But i think in normal gameplay this map is WAY to big. Image to RUN from one corner to another. You will need tons of vehicles which have to spawn and a high performance super computer to store the amount of players needed for that map. 100 players on such an area is already nothing. So this map is best vor PVE i think but PVP meetings in this areas is nearly impossible (okay most will meet in bigger cities but quite difficult at all).

This map half size would be my favorite map.

Cheers Flow

Without reading the thread i just want to give my 2 cent to this map. It is a real beauty and nice to look at. But i think in normal gameplay this map is WAY to big. Image to RUN from one corner to another. You will need tons of vehicles which have to spawn and a high performance super computer to store the amount of players needed for that map. 100 players on such an area is already nothing. So this map is best vor PVE i think but PVP meetings in this areas is nearly impossible (okay most will meet in bigger cities but quite difficult at all).

This map half size would be my favorite map.

Cheers Flow

Understand your concern that pvp is sparse but it does happen and often with a lot less than 100 players on. Come to this server and check it out for yourself:

Here is a link to some of the pvp action I have been involved in:

http://uk-gaming-zone.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/741-introducing-flanky-and-drdowny/