Epoch Australia

unerground2

Would i lie to you ? :P

Eventully all maps with the authors permission will be supported, just like Dayz Epoch was.

If the devs want I already have the files ready for Esseker.

esseker.h

new config.cpp

Ive made East Central and West.

If needed you can join the server.

Only the 3 main spawns are in the files.

The rest is mission side stuff.

Eventually I will be making the trader areas for the mains IF epoch devs would like the files from DP.

I will talk to Bojan about giving the permission to Epoch as well

If the devs want I already have the files ready for Esseker.

esseker.h

new config.cpp

I'm pretty sure Tobias and TheKnightTemplar have them done but every version crashes, although i've not kept track of the progress, maybe shoot them a PM and see what you come up with ?

I'm pretty sure Tobias and TheKnightTemplar have them done but every version crashes, although i've not kept track of the progress, maybe shoot them a PM and see what you come up with ?

What crash you talking about?

So far for the last 6 days Esseker is perfect, restart every 4 hours no issues in that regard.

Let me PM them and find out whats up

Thanks Richie

Yeah I was checking it out last night. The textures and veg looks beautiful to me, and I love the way the land is cut, but its not smoothed over well. A lot of the hills are blocky and are bleeding into the roads making them perilous in places.

That shouldn't be hard to fix though, might just take a while with the size of the terrain. Might post a video of me having fun flipping hatchbacks into the air lol.

The MSKE 4 Islands map is really good fun for Epoch! However there are limited places to loot due to the building types used. I've been meaning to go through the map in the editor/m3editor and start trying to flesh the villages out.

We'll see.

The map is big enough to support at least 150 players, maybe even 200. But you'd never get that many on there for performance reasons. My rig is no slouch by any means and I was only getting about 40 FPS in open areas and around 25 or less in towns, and that's with only 15 players on the server at the time.  On Altis I usually run 60+ FPS almost everywhere.  It's a beautiful map and it has potential but I don't think it's a good fit for Epoch. Just my opinion.

The map is big enough to support at least 150 players, maybe even 200. But you'd never get that many on there for performance reasons. My rig is no slouch by any means and I was only getting about 40 FPS in open areas and around 25 or less in towns, as opposed to Altis where I usually run 60+ almost everywhere. It's a beautiful map and it has potential but I don't think it's a good fit for Epoch. Just my opinion.

Sydney KOTH want.

Sydney KOTH want.

Omg koth on that terrain would probably break your computer. Koth really should have its own terrain though, imo. Actually worked some ideas but I doubt they'd want to go that route.