Paid Scripting

CudaRay

Question

Hello, I am in need of a scripter for my DayZ epoch server. I have a fairly long list so if the $20 isn't sufficent, TELL ME. I can raise the pay if reasonable.  Thank you for looking and here is my list.

Single Currency (coins)
Missions
Paint Vehicle
Roaming AI
Refuel/Rearm/Repair
Snap Build Pro
Vectors
Trader Safe Zones
Deploy Bike
Tow/Lift
Plot For Life
OverWatch Weapons
Simple Earrplugs
Take Clothes Off player/AI corpse
Check Wallet

Custom Loadout (Coyote Pack, MP5, 1 steak, 1 water, painkillers, blood bag, morphine, G18, 2 MP5 Mags, 2 G18 Mags, 3 bandages, hatchet, toolbox, map, knife, compass, radio)

Group Managment
No Weight
Self BloodBag
(Optional) Custom AI City with a crate at the end containing an amount of briefcases = to that of difficulty preferably by the NE lake
(Optional) Add Some of the FR, USMC, and MVD skins into the hero trader if possible. 

(Optional) If possible, I need there to be a restart warning. 

7 answers to this question

20$ ?!  :D  :D  :D .... No! :angry:

Do it yourself. Some of your "scripts" are just a line in the init.sqf some others are idiot-proof to install.

If you want all the stuff done for your, i would charge at least 150$ for all of that, just to install, extra for any customizations on them

The option you have is to use sheeps epoch repack (google it) or use ElDubays pack, but leave those guys a donation, since they put alot of work in that ;P

Last I checked a lot of it was way more than one line. I tried to do it all myself last year (first attempt at a server) and I could only get Snap pro and..can't remember the other one. I know how to do it, it is just understanding the proper way that gets me. If I could be taught, I could do it in 1-2 days but nobody wants to help me with that. xD