is bis trolling us with this new running animation?

Halvhjearne

It is bad, even as bad (maybe more) when DayZ SA Magicians introduced their new running animation. Actually I do not see much difference between current DayZ SA and Arma 3 running animation. It is robotic and feels, like OP said, the character took a dump and decided to run. I mean, nobody runs like that in real life, how they.. who designed it? A blind deaf and mute developer sitting in a wheelchair? (no offense to our blind deaf devs out there.)

I think the Bis devs wanted to make real use of the mobile toilets , see any 1 run and you just know they must unload something

And the sanitise tisseus realy are handy at such moments

It's as if a guy has imaginary lats, that's how it looks like. You know, when people want to show off that they are tough they make their arms in such wider stance while walking? So this is now the animation, the character does not have such big lats to justify wide running stance, but someone in Bugemia decided that it looks normal.

It's as if a guy has imaginary lats, that's how it looks like. You know, when people want to show off that they are tough they make their arms in such wider stance while walking? So this is now the animation, the character does not have such big lats to justify wide running stance, but someone in Bugemia decided that it looks normal.

Do you even lift?

I knew this meme before it was popular!

Now on topic, I installed yesterday DayZ (shame on me), noticed the similarities in running animation, but in DayZ SA at least the movement of arms is more fluent and not as wide. While in Arma 3 now it is more robotic. I suspect it was the same guy or team who did those animations. I mean, nobody can have such two equally bad ideas in the head, can they?