Show off that Batcave!

Axle

• 4 months later...

I have a supply of canned air dusters under my improvised hesco lined camp cot lol It's more fun firing it in real life combat than doing it on dayz :P

so far it seems to be doing okay, i only have 23 days left in this god forsaken country lol

Haha nice one mate. That weapon looks awesome! Friend of mine who just came back from his Mali trip had his laptop ruined, we had to actually take it apart in order to clean it.

@Defent: Floppy! It's been a while since i've seen one of those :P

Haha yea, it's an old remnant, contains a windows 95 boot or startup file so I can like dual boot or whatever. I used it for some nostaliga project. 

And computers while deployed, ain't that some luxury :) - I didn't even get to see the internet during my conscription period. And yea, the dust has to be a nightmare!

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the name of such a board where you attach it to? or is it custom?

You just need a solid wood board that you can paint or wrap with something (he used carbon fiber foil wrap) and then use some motherboard standoffs and other mounting hardware.

I'm about to start working on a new build in a Caselabs Magnum SMA8 with the XXL window.

• 2 weeks later...

there is not enough beer cans, crisp packets, or loose coins on these desks for my liking!!!!!!

Mine gets filled with all kinds of random shit. I clean it, two days later, beer cans, random change, notes and books.. It's like im a slob!  :ph34r:

• 3 months later...