I don't see loading screens

I had this problem once before but it some how resolved itself and I don't remember how. Now it's come back in the last couple of weeks.

When I join a server, I don't see the loading screen. It's just a black screen. Here's a screenshot of the error from when I connect to my takistan server:

ptTxCz.jpg

I just finished uninstalling and reinstalling Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA in an attempt to fix this. I made sure I completely deleted all traces of it right down to the registry entries. I am still having this issue. Could BE be blocking the files for some reason? Besides the standard Windows Firewall, I'm not running any extra antimalware/security software that might be affecting it.

I've checked my AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache folder and the __cur_mp.pbo is in there and the loadscreen.jpg that it says it can't load is there. I'm not even sure why it's naming the pbo that it downloads that and maybe that has something to do with it, I"m not sure. I did have 1 other player mention this happening to him.

• 2 weeks later...