Game crash After arma update

DEADPOOL_ZA

Hi

Game - ARMA 3

Mod - Epoch 0.3.0.3

Game version - 1.46

Game crash after new arma update

looks like a memory (the instruction at 0x000000000188529E referenced memory at 0x00000000000000004. the memory could not be read)  crash

all my friends are having this issue i see on all servers ppl getting kicked by this 

i think its something to do with the new update from arma

it keeps crashing on all servers 

I haven't had time to play Epoch for about a month now, but I finally got a chance to load up a game tonight. I was aware of the Arma update, and did manage to read about the "loot issue" with certain containers causing crashes.

Unfortunately, I have been getting those memory errors with CTD even when not looting. I load into the game and immediately CTD. Sometimes I can actually get playing for a few minutes, nevermind looting any containers, and I crash. Yet I have also been able to loot several types of containers without a crash, only to have the game CTD 10 minutes later while I'm running through an open field.

I have seen some people able to play without the problem, while some of us can't even load into a server without the error kicking in. Until the issue is fixed via BI, are there any known temporary fixes for the problem in order to run Epoch? Or do some of us just have to avoid playing the mod until the issue is resolved?

I have found that the black weapon cases causes the most problems, even approaching a building with a weapon case may cause the game to crash so keep that in mind, the Epoch crew are working on a fix so be patient, it will come. In the mean time avoid using any of the memory start-up parameters, i found them to cause a lot more CTD's.

Best of luck.  

Has anyone got this fixed. I went to the Dev thread found the EXE from Dropbox but no idea what to do with it. I put it right into my Arma 3 folder but it did nothing. Do I need to rename it or something. There thread is locked so you cant comment which seems stupid

if the file name is something like arma3-perfblahblahnumbersnumbers.exe ..., copy your original arma3.exe file to some backup folder (make a folder somewhere outside of steam/steal library folders and copy the file there, then, rename the arma3.exe to arma3_original.exe, and then, rename the file you downloaded to arma3.exe