Client says 1.0.2.4 even though i installed 1.0.2.5

PAL-18

EDIT: Can a mod delete this thread?  Turns out it isint a client issue, but rather a server issue (i made a thread in the correct forum).

Ive been trying to connect to my server for weeks (i get this error when i connect) and on the main menu it says dayz epoch 1.0.2.4 even though i installed 1.0.2.5.  I thought maybe my download was corrupt so i deleted "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ_Epoch" and redownloaded it through DayZ commander and its still saying the same error.

Any idea what's happening?

2013-11-09_00003.jpg

Edited by PAL-18

And in the bottom right it says 1.0.2.5...

I have the same thing, no problems with gameplay or compatibility. I think the devs just forgot to change a number in the file @Dayz_epoch\mod.cpp with the last update. Simple oversight.

I take it the server giving that error is not running 1.0.2.5

The 1.0.2.5 server files come with a config file that has 1.0.2.5 in the server name by default, pretty dirty copypasting work if you ask me.

Also the black screen error message basically says that the server has a lower version than your client.

Have you tried other 1.0.2.5 servers? If those dont work either I suggest re-downloading the client files.

And just for good measure, can you post the IP of the server you're talking about?

• 3 weeks later...