Arma 3 1.46 Auto Steam Update !!!

Dwarfer

Dunno, I can't even get mine updated, it downloads for some random short ass time, stops, and reschedules it for 5min later, over and over. Its been updating all day, only got 100mb down so far.

*disregard my spam, I think its due to the network I'm currently on*

This is just not looting, I was driving and got booted because I think something spawned in a building I was driving by. This is a game/server killer type issue and needs to be fixed ASAP. It spawned me to the nearest trader and so  I TP'd back to my vehicle and same thing. There was not looting involved what so ever.

im getting

Unable to get file version size:: \Arma3epochb\@EpochHive\epochserver.dll

since the update

then server crashes

I've had that about every .dll file since 1.42, never did any harm, I'd say your error lies elsewhere.

why they had to change sprinting animations is beyond me.. now it looks like a dude crapped in his pants while running. Also is it me or does the sprinting speed was reduced?

Its like that Jig dance that pirates and  sailors do... Same speed though, just looks and feels slower.

Including the "Memory crash" on looting (weapons cases most common) i get "twitching" of character model/sappers etc, for example, if i view my character in third-person his head twitches, animations seem laggy, same with sappers, they can lie dead on the ground then suddenly stand up and fall down again repeatedly. 

Including the "Memory crash" on looting (weapons cases most common) i get "twitching" of character model/sappers etc, for example, if i view my character in third-person his head twitches, animations seem laggy, same with sappers, they can lie dead on the ground then suddenly stand up and fall down again repeatedly.

I was seeing this happen on that Pro Epoch #1 server run by Viper before last update, figured it was due to one of the various scripts he was running.