Sign in to follow this  
DanVonTrap

Battle eye brainfart again?

Got home about 10 min ago see there is 16 people on my server then boom loads of disconnects im thinking crap dedi gone down so i jump on ts ask the guys what is going on they said they got a battleeye update thing and told them to restart and now nobody can connect. Anybody else having this issue and can clarify this. Is the master server having a fart?

I am getting this consistently every time I try to connect to my server... some others are not. What was this second update I am reading about here?

Arma 3 updated to 1.46, verify your files or make sure the update isn't scheduled

Make sure if you renamed your arma3server.exe before that you rename the new arma3server.exe to the same as your launch parameters and remove the old .exe. Drove me crazy for a few minutes till I realized that I had renamed it  a while go.

I ended up removing ArmA completely, deleting all the left over files from my SSD and then reinstalling it on my RAID 5 array so there was no chance it was using old stuff. Seems to have completely corrected the issue. I had been having a lot of problems with BE, that patch seemed to have finished if off.