Exile or Epoch

Beani

I'm not sure altis life qualifies as a survival post apocalyptic mod.... :)

Seemed more like Sims without saving player locations and getting banned for not acting out what someone else expects from you.....

Thats most played mission. Theirs over 1000 server that have zero players. Every time some one join even if they mis-clicked it gets counted.

nope, 2nd most played.

..AND...

SIMPLY-THE-BEST.jpg?itok=lwm_rT7C

Epoch is not even in the top 20 servers list on gametracker. (Yes, its not the best measurement, but this a fact). Therefor you statement of it is the best is false and Altis life is consider the best by both server rank and most played.

Thats most played mission. Theirs over 1000 server that have zero players. Every time some one join even if they mis-clicked it gets counted.

Epoch is not even in the top 20 servers list on gametracker. (Yes, its not the best measurement, but this a fact). Therefor you statement of it is the best is false and Altis life is consider the best by both server rank and most played.

are you high. Epoch does exist in top 20! I didn't say Epoch is the most played, Altis is so according to the mother post. All I was saying was Epoch is the best.

Nobody in their right mind doubts that.