[ScreenShot][INFO]Who says we cant have NIGHT?

DirtySanchez

So not too long ago, we had a thread about night.

So many doubts about having a good nighttime server.

But BIS didn't make it any easier with a screwed up Lunar cycle...

Then the night was blacker than shit.

Well my first decent attempt at night looked like this

kxkXd6M.jpg

Now it looks like this. Thinking about a full night server to see how the public responds...

This is simply date/time setup along with some corrections.

IG4pXQf.jpg

fyhqWgQ.jpg

Hey Dirty, looking good. Did you use a custom effects.sqf file to help achieve that? Night on my two servers is dark as hell. I've limited it to 30 minutes just before restart, but I'd love to have more night time. The lighting in A3 is beautiful.

OH BABY,

Tonight I pushed it onto the Altis server and after 30 minutes I had such an itch to push NIGHTIME!

I mean jeez I am in my Esseker server and its soooo beautiful I had to make the population experience it, so I DID!

I had 31 players in the server when I asked for some feedback.

They graciously accepted the challenge to provide me some feedback.

30 minutes into having nighttime on the server, we are at 37 players and more are coming in!

Mimic let me fine tune the daytime wash and I will gladly share with ya!

If you want come check out our new Esseker All Night Epoch server while its WIP please do, its even better on your own screen man!

When I asked the pop if I can turn it back to daytime and cover their eyes, there was a unanimous NO all over the chat :) finally made me feel so good

Held another event last night but it was NIGHT based. Turnout was really good for nighttime.

Well it was a long road stalker, thanks for your kind words.

If you wanna stop in ts and chat come on in.

The community loves to chat and are always welcoming other owners if they come out looking for me.

i like how when the novelty wheres off and you put the server back to normal, you get some new players come to the server and bang on about wanting the nights to be longer, a week later they want it put back, then a week or two later you get some more new players on the server and guess what they want? YEP longer nights and so it continues lol :blink: