1. vbawol

vbawol

2. DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

• Similar Content

• By sjd6795
      Having issues with the epoch events, I don't seem to be getting my correct schedule timing the way I have it setup I should be getting an event spawn at 5 minutes and then another event spawn every 30, 5, and 20 minutes right?

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",5,"event1"],["any","any","any","any",35,"event1"],["any","any","any","any",5,"event2"],["any","any","any","any",10,"event2"],["any","any","any","any",5,"event3"],["any","any","any","any",25,"event3"]];

So with event number 2 it seems to spawn the first one around 5 minutes and then the other one around 10 minutes but it doesn't continue to spawn after the first two initial ones.

• By Tanita-Corp
      Hello guys)
      Tell me please how to make 
      spawned veh. unused 4 day deleted
      with key veh. unused 14 day deleted

I broke my head
    • By zulu
      Hello,
      i would like to show mission/event announcements instead of my debugmonitor ( for a period of time).
      So when a mission or event starts, the debug should go away, and the announcement should be shown for a few seconds. Currently the event announcement is flashing up for a second.
      I tried to add  "sleep 5;" to the remote-script, but it didnt work.
      Can anyone please help me?
      _hint = parseText format["<t align='center' color='#FFFF66' shadow='2' size='1.75'>Attention</t><br/><t align='center' color='#ffffff'>Mission description!</t>"]; customRemoteMessage = ['hint', _hint]; publicVariable "customRemoteMessage";

• By Nocturnal Entertainment™
      Thought Id share something one of our members made for our event days.

Pics.

To get this on your server follow these instructions.
      Extract your dayz_server.pbo and make a new folder inside it called buildings.
      Download and put this inside your new buildings folder LINK
      Now find server_functions.sqf inside your init folder and edit it.
      All the way at the bottom add the following:
      //Custom Map Additions [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\NapfEventZone.sqf";                //Event Zone for Napf - By Harkness   Re-pack pbo. Re-upload Play. The Area is situated on one of the smaller islands just off the west coast.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord