time change

tomasz73

Question

I do not know how to set it up to make it three hours the day and one night hours . I have restarts every four hours

StaticDateTime[] = {2035,6,10,7,0}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.
timeDifference = 0; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.
timeMultiplier = 4; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.
lootMultiplier = 0.5; // 1 = max loot bias. This controls how much loot can payout per Epoch loot container.

7 answers to this question

I have the same as you but i made my restarts 4hrs 15 mins, 3 hours of sun and then it gets dark and pitch black last 15 minutes.

StaticDateTime[] = {2014,6,10,7,0}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.
timeDifference = 0; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.
timeMultiplier = 4; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.

I'll try to change it as.We will see what it will give

StaticDateTime[] = {2035,6,10,9,0}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.
timeMultiplier = 6; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.
lootMultiplier = 0.5; // 1 = max loot bias. This controls how much loot can payout per Epoch loot container.

I'll try to change it as.We will see what it will give

StaticDateTime[] = {2035,6,10,9,0}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.
timeMultiplier = 6; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.

Following such a change have 2 hours day -  1.15 hours  night - 45 minutes day . The server restart every 4 hours.It is good for me  :)

One thing that comes into play is the time of year.  I wanted a few minutes of pre-dawn, a full day, and about one-half hour of sunset.  I also didn't want a ridiculous time multiplier.  This is with a 4 hour restart.

I came up with the following that gives a few minutes of pre-dawn, the often beautiful sunrise, a full day, the sunset, and a few minutes of darkness (moon and rain can/will affect whether or not its total or partial darkness).

// Time based
StaticDateTime[] = {2035,12,24,6,0}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.
timeMultiplier = 2.7; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.