Run a second Instance

Sc0rc3d

Question

HI Guys,

on my Dedicated Server i run Cherno (instance 11) works all great so far. Now i want to set up a second one
with an other map.  So far, I've only ever run a server at a time what do I need to do if I want to run a second server on the

same Dedicated machine? I need two different bec instances too? And whats about auto restart bat it kills the right

thread? Many open questions :o

Which of the maps next cherno runs without problems? I have read a lot of the maps and some have "problems" with the spawn, is that right?

Cheers & thanks

Sc0rc3d

12 answers to this question

Running the server itself is no problem, epoch comes with a ton of pre-configured instances that can run side by side.

As for BEC, you only need to make a second config file that has the different port specified, then run bec with the appropriate config file and you're good to go.

Running the server itself is no problem, epoch comes with a ton of pre-configured instances that can run side by side.

As for BEC, you only need to make a second config file that has the different port specified, then run bec with the appropriate config file and you're good to go.

so these side by side instances work off of the same folder then? (the server folder with all of the needed files) Or do you need to create another full folder with all the dayz stuff?