Epoch Videos

Axle

[NT6] teamed up with [iMPACT] on Mells House Epoch to raid -T- (one of the biggest bases on the server).

-T- had hit [iMPACT] pretty hard by stealing all their vehicles with loads of gear the night before. Two of us in [NT6] decided to help them get even. 

We decided to turn the place into the Boom Boom Room.

What was a one hour raid is cut down to 13.5 mins.

[NT6] teamed up with [iMPACT] on Mells House Epoch to raid -T- (one of the biggest bases on the server).

-T- had hit [iMPACT] pretty hard by stealing all their vehicles with loads of gear the night before. Two of us in [NT6] decided to help them get even. 

We decided to turn the place into the Boom Boom Room.

What was a one hour raid is cut down to 13.5 mins.

GJ guys, maybe we will meet soon :D

Here is one from us, mells house, yesterday:

getting ready for epoch chernarus. had a little fun with the editor and wanted to see how fast i could blast through stary\

I can just imagine being a survivor in Stary... minding my own business when I hear the whine of the engine in the distance... I'm standing in the road, looting that goat I just killed for food when I look up and for a moment time slows to a crawl as I see the grill of a car growing bigger and bigger, until it fills my field of view beyond my peripheral vision... and suddenly my world goes black in a single moment. 

I'd literally be looking down at my keyboard and mouse like... wait... what? 

TLDR; Nice driving, would look amazing from a random encounter POV.