Epoch Videos

Axle

Not necessarily an Epoch video, but it's something everybody should know if they ever choose to fly a chopper.

Arma 3 Heli Tutorial: Auto-Rotation & ATRQ Failure

http://youtu.be/JeFPd1gCGCI

Nice job outsmarting my AI, but they should have had you dead to rights. You just got lucky all that one AI had left was ammo for a pistol. Pretty sure there were other shots a few times coming at you through the fence from behind.

Definitely subscribing.

Oh I thought I made it VERY clear that I did not outsmart them... I friggin' OUTDERPED them, lol. 

YOUR AI? What do you mean? Did you design the mission(s)? Sorry, just didn't understand what you meant. 

Thanks for the sub... not expected, but quite appreciated. :)

Oh I thought I made it VERY clear that I did not outsmart them... I friggin' OUTDERPED them, lol. 

YOUR AI? What do you mean? Did you design the mission(s)? Sorry, just didn't understand what you meant. 

Thanks for the sub... not expected, but quite appreciated. :)

Yes, that's a VEMF mission. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Uh Oh! lollll

Picturing Stench 

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."

Before striking you with admin-lightning 

• 3 weeks later...