We are back! Ranked 7th overall in 2014! Classic DayZ Epoch PvP Server!! No stupid start bonus, no heavy military. Just classic Epoch gameplay with new updates!
- Top of the Line Hardware - Overclocked 8700k servers with SSDs. Super high FPS!!
- XP System & XP Trader - Acquire handy Perks, Skills, and Permits with our XP system!
- Custom Traders - Totally custom traders unique to this server!
- Military Bases - High Loot areas perfect for gearing up.
- Custom Map Content - Aircraft Carriers, Secret Military Bases, New Towns, and more!
- All The Major Mods - All the major mods like Coin System, Heli Evac, Hide from Zeds, and many more.
- Lots of AI Missions - Challenging AI missions color-coded by difficulty.
- Custom AI Missions for Groups - Static missions with super high difficulty and major loot rewards!
- Realistic Loot Spawns - You wont find high-powered weapons while hunting for loot, realistic loot spawns.
- No Heavy Weapons, Tanks, Attack Choppers, Jets - Just the classic Epoch vehicles with a few new additions!
- Lots of Vehicles - Lots of vehicles scattered around the map. Some are ready to go, others need to be fixed first!
- Base Building - Fully modular base building system with unique build items and crafting recipes.
- Full Day/Night Cycle - Realistic day and night cycle, no stupid 24 hours daylight!!
- Full Weather System - Rain, thunderstorms and snow in the winter!!
- Destructible Base/Garage Doors - Base raiding without losing your whole base! Just the doors are destructible.
- Abandoned Safes/Lockboxes - Abandoned bases will have their safes unlocked for you to raid!!
- Fresh Server, All The Best Base Locations Still Available! - No more wipes, server is done and all progress will be saved.
- Regular Updates/Suggestions Considered - Pass along ideas to the admin staff. We consider all changes.
- Admin Events - Events with High Loot and great times! See pic below.
- Active Admin Staff - Find us on Discord anytime or by email!
Connect to us on DayZ Launcher or directly:
Email: [email protected]
Website: Under construction
I recently started playing A2 Epoch again after quite some time and the last few days i was wondering were it all started for me..
Then i remembered (also is in my 'about me' on this forum) that it was a server hosted by a fellow Dutchie named [AOS] Emmen.
Well my question(s) is/are simple: What was your first ever (long term) server called that you played on? and is it still around to this day? And what made it so special?
I hope you guys can still remember your roots.
Im looking for a way to automaticly restart my Dayz Epoch server after a few hours.
I already looked at some tutorials/scripts and stuff.
But there all talking about this scheduler.xml file, but i dont have that.
Do i need to create it myself? or can some one link me to an updated BEC restarts tutorial?
Thank you for your time
I have downloaded some custom bases, and 'installed' them on my server.
But i have no idea why there not spawning. Because only the first custom base i installed is spawning.
And when i try to add another custom map additions, there just not spawning.
Does someone have an idea what im doing wrong here?
In my server.pbo, i have a "buildings" folder, with all the Custom bases .sqf files. Except from the NorthWestAirfield.sqf i got that in a diffirent folder called "mapaddons", but i dont understand why that one is spawning but the otherones aren't?
In my server_functions all the way in the bottom i got the usual:
//MapAddons execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\mapaddons\NorthWestAirfield.sqf"; execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\NEAF_S4M.sqf"; execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\traderstary.sqf"; execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\novy.sqf"; execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\dichina.sqf"; execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\bor.sqf"; My server RTP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1v6eqk9r1fowrsq/arma2oaserver.RPT?dl=0
Thank you very much for you time!
(PS, im still a bit noobish)