Signature and Post keep getting deleted

Gr8

Who ever deleted my servers' Ad Post without notice. I am very unhappy with this action. It took me 2 Hours to add the detailed info and styling to the post. And a click of a button *deleted*

Also my signature was deleted more than multiple times without warning or notice as well. What kind of moderating is this ? Am i breaking any rules or you dont want me to promote epoch servers ?

should i remove the title from my name too ? Dont understand why my community is not good enough to have its name on these forums.

I have helped hundreds of people here and not 1 of the posts are a bump. This makes me not devote my time to help the forum community.

You have donator perks on your server. Yes, most likely, that's why the sig was deleted. 

Really, you sell our assets against our licencing then complain here...?

A notice would be very kind to do before bluntly deleting someone's hard work. I could use it on another forums.  :angry:

Cant believe admins have time to moniter my signature here constantly 

Please read the forum rules before you edit your signature again. Also, your post was removed as it was reported to have a unapproved P2W donor shop. http://www.bistudio.com/monetization

If you do not like the rules you don't have to post here. You have already had many infractions of the rules and you do not seem to care. Should you keep it up we will have no choice but to ban you.