Epoch - Is there any future for this mod?

WhiteDeath

Ok so i'm sure I am like everyone else who plays this mod and I am currently thinking.....What the hell is going on?

The bugs and lack of even forum activity lately really brings into question about any future with this mod.

With the imminent arrival of the so called "New Epoch" by a different team I may just have to go play that instead if nothing changes.

Ok so i'm sure I am like everyone else who plays this mod and I am currently thinking.....What the hell is going on?

Development. Not trying to be a smart ass but that's what's going on. Its just a couple of guys working on a huge mod. They weren't going to release it to public servers until 0.5 originally, but people started crying they wanted to run their own servers and started hacking files etc. If its too early for you to enjoy it then by all means go play something else. Attention to this mod will waver over time, that's just how it goes.

The bugs and lack of even forum activity lately really brings into question about any future with this mod.

With the imminent arrival of the so called "New Epoch" by a different team I may just have to go play that instead if nothing changes.

I wish this "New Epoch" luck, A3 Epoch is far from over we are just getting started.