Loot not spawning on the floor?

VinnyMayne

Question

12 answers to this question

Where can I get help for "installing" scripts to my server? Idk where to put the init.sqf and all of that. http://i.imgur.com/GQyVtGa.jpg?1

Have you followed the installation instructions in the topic for the script? 

If yes, can you write down what questions you have, or what specific problems you are experiencing so that we can have an idea of what you are having problems with, and can show/teach you how to fix it.

Have you followed the installation instructions in the topic for the script? 

If yes, can you write down what questions you have, or what specific problems you are experiencing so that we can have an idea of what you are having problems with, and can show/teach you how to fix it.

This scripting I just added didnt need an init.sqf which is cool because I dont know where to put that. Like I said I might be the biggest newbie on the forums. But Im going to restart my server and see if the script worked.

You unpack the pbo with pbo manager edit the files and repack it, I hope you are using the server side addon instead of the client but either way you have to repack it just like your mission file.

Where can I get help for "installing" scripts to my server? Idk where to put the init.sqf and all of that. http://i.imgur.com/GQyVtGa.jpg?1

As others will state, you have to read everything and ask questions in the specific forums.

Most of it is trial and error, and much of it is a learning process for some of us.

No harm in asking for help, some might be a tad cranky though and need to sleep :)