Base Exters

QubenAlexander

Hi 

Would it be possible to add bed in the game for an new re-spawn location ? Maybe 4 scrap pelts and 4 sticks or something?

Also the Jammers, Would it possible to have a lock base option?

It’s annoying when your moving around the bases trying to loot shelves having "press 1 for build mode" come up.

Could you not add a lock base option so that all parts of the base (not locking doors) are locked in place and unmovable until unlocked at the jammer? 

Thanks Quben

The bed thing would be an addon script.  In A2 you could craft on some servers that had crafting primarily with gems you could craft a bed as it is an in-game object but it did nothing other than make it look like a bedroom.

Don't know why you would want the jammer to have the lock base option.. The door serves that purpose unless you are thinking it should make your base completely safe.

I would also like to have a feature to disable and enable building mode.. You walk around built objects and all you see are the build options thing come up.

Also they should look at somehow better distinguishing what object you would like to manipulate.  If you have a few objects almost overlaying each other you never really know which one you selected.

A few times I wanted to move or dismantle the stairs and chose the floor beneath instead.

small clone tank then even better since its small its takes a while to grow a clone (cooldown) and since when do people raid base's when people are online XD.

I don't agree with having it a spawn option. When you die, you have to be cloned again, no magically spawn at you base. And imagine trying to attack a base. Person would be instantly back. Not fun for attacking team. They wouldn't win...

I don't agree with having it a spawn option. When you die, you have to be cloned again, no magically spawn at you base. And imagine trying to attack a base. Person would be instantly back. Not fun for attacking team. They wouldn't win...

Agreed

small clone tank then even better since its small its takes a while to grow a clone (cooldown) and since when do people raid base's when people are online XD.

You have not played on MechDans and My fav Frequency server have you m8.  We raidbases with playershome constantly. Or we did till real life got in the way