[RELEASE] Donkey Menu GUI v0.7a - Admin/Donator/Reg Menu|Admin/Survivor Hunt|GearSelection|MORE

DirtySanchez

tbh i have to say i am a bit dissapointed in both of you...

first off since you aparently both think its ok to steal from my mission and second becourse you obviusly both stole my paintshop before i released it and last but not least you are both acting like kids now.

@viper

yes it is theft when you take something without asking for permission, even if it was given away for free to others - that is the definition of theft.

or do you think its ok for me to steal personal server data from you to exploit and destroy your database on a daily basis, just becourse i can?

not to mention the fact that this is such a lowball move, when you already got plenty of players ... this is just greed in its purest form (and i for one, do not apriciate that).

@sanchez

first off, you cant feel to salty about ppl doing the exact same thing as you did to others.

second, this cant really come as a surprise that someone would do this alltho it is a bit surprising to see someone with a server that is already populated resort to such a thing.

personally i dont feel salty about you doing so, since i already hid everything i dont feel like sharing alltho i do get a bit pissed if someone asks me how to install my mission.

ill just remeber who not to contact when i need stuff tested next ...

now for the finishing punch ...

if you want to make sure something is not stolen, put it server side where you have to have more than the iq of a cornflakes box to get it.

here is a good example of how to do so:

HALV_sneakyshit = {systemchat "fnc variable from server"};
publicvariabel "HALV_sneakyshit";

now all connecting clients know the variable (also jip clients).

now on the clients do something like this:

waituntil{!isNil "HALV_sneakyshit"};
call HALV_sneakyshit;

clents will at this point show the systemchat message

this way you can hide your functions so morons cant steal it and those who can steal it, most likely wont as they most likely can write something simmular on their own.

That's very nice Halv,

Anything HALV related on my server was either given to me by you (Spawn, Trader, Paintshop) in TS in the form of a PasteBin since you didn't like GIT at the time.

I spent days with my research team picking out bugs for you and reporting them directly to ya bud and you post something like this? Really?

All while I was in the middle of my huge fucking rebuild, I didn't have time for you and your scripts then, but I made time because I saw a guy that had it(the good stuff) and I wanted to make sure you had the help and support to keep going, but....

thanks for all the help and scripts you have provided to the community so far.

ps. You gave me the vehicle paintshop to screw around with, it didn't even have everything it has now. If you cant remember that then OH well good luck to you sir.

Happy fucking fathers day weekend right

i never gave anyone permission to take the paintshop nor the traders before they where done ...

i remeber showing it to you and i definitely rembere telling you that i did not apriciate you taking the traders and using them before they where done, but i never at any point said you could take either!

If you didn't give me permission for the paintshop according to your memory, then I am sorry but I only acted upon what you told me....

I never put the traders anywhere on my PUBLIC server until you released it.

That was specifically mentioned in our conversations when we were still TS chatting and bug reporting.

As usual, our conversation end properly.

Well sorry if you feel anything I had done was wronging you, that is not what I have been about and as you see strongly don't condone...

This was our timeline and what their state was when we started talking about em.

Halv Spawn - released, publicly tested and bug reported on

Trader - NON-released, privately tested and bug reported on until released

Paintshop - NON-released, privately tested then publicly used

All of these were part of our talks and I only touched what I thought we were agreed upon.

Not at all salty about your opinion, I respect ya always have bud, I thought you might have seen that in my messages in Steam, hence my bringing this to your attention in the first place, didn't think it would end up being this type of addition to it :)

Well halv all i can say is im sorry man because mustang said that he wanted his files back since  they were in his pbo and they were active on his servers plus the custom traders he had active on his server, i really just used them because well he said he was given the paint shop from you since he said he came to you and asked you to make a script for it>>>>see he calls out me about stuff but at least im honest about and say yes i tore apart his pbo and found that>>> BUT WHAT HE DOESNT SAY IS HE HOPS TO OTHER SERVER ALL THE TIME BUT HE WANT ADMIT IT THOUGH BUT WHAT EVER. Now i will say that yes i did use them but not the traders until you released the first set of the traders. All i can say though is i didnt need them to get players that is not why i even have them i really liked them and it was pretty cool on the cars looking at them, but all i can say is thank you for being a great coder man because you really have added your own flare to epoch. Oh and for you to even talk to halv the way you did is pretty low mustang atleast tell him your sorry or something man i mean jesus the man does all this hard work and you stole his files and claimed them as your own hell i dont even do that man. 

- SNIP -

I give the rest of the GOOD community the files released for a proper way to download and enjoy them.
There are tons of new features in this release compared to the last.

This thing will make all your different players happy.

Admin Menu - Everything + Gear Selection and admin hunt with reinforcements

Donator Menu - all from regular + Donator Crafting Menu + Survivor Hunt

Regular Menu - Larger Menu with more features and Donkey Temp Groups Built in

Edited by vbawol
Please resolve your issues via PM or other means

Hmm.

I will do another test of the new mission file I put up in github.

v0.7a sync with GitHub must have screwed up, I am new to the github windows app so maybe I synced down instead of up and messed em up.....

All is well and verified working. I have also included a epoch.Altis.pbo file that is plug and play with it all working.

Thanks for your patience. I have made many adjustments.

Im sure you need to revisit your donkeymenu.sqf file and setup those two variables.

admin and vip, as the menus are now included! :)

Thanks for your patience!

The scripts i am using and have gotten to work together is hs blackmarket, halv spawn, halv's kill messages, service point, andre convoy, blckeagls  mission. server side i have custom crates, a3eai, helicrash, traderatms and blckeagls zombies.

I am also using ZHB hud.

• 2 weeks later...