[RELEASE] Donkey Menu GUI v0.7a - Admin/Donator/Reg Menu|Admin/Survivor Hunt|GearSelection|MORE

DirtySanchez

Newest Release 6-21-2015 HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!

The Largely expands the initial menu to 8 buttons, adds a donator menu and an admin menu.
I have included everything in this release, since another server owner decided he would make it all his and start to prosper by SELLING my work/mods.
Admin Hunt + Reinforcements / Survivor Hunt
Gear Selection Menu
Temp Groups
Donator Crafting Menu

Initial release June 5th 2015
Base Donkey Menu GUI with configurable hotkey
Possum / Crafting / Suicide / Surrender and Earplugs Active!
Crafting Menu GUI and all buttons actions included.

Expect more and to get better!

https://github.com/donkeypunchepoch/DonkeyMenu

Provided in the git is a mission file that you can just plop in and run.
epoch.Altis.pbo

install instructions

Right now, the mission file has all the info needed to add it in to your mission file.
However I will expand this instruction set as I upgrade the Menu

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

/*
v0.7 - Yep a lot of work has been done in the background without any changelog. I am going to fast track this release. Everything is included. 
-You can all thank <Removed by Richie> for stealing everything it had from our mission file. 
-Not giving any credit and then trying to turn this shit on me. 
-FUCK <Removed by Richie>, he is the type of person that ruins entire communities with his garbage treatment of others especially when he walks all over the Devs by selling their assets on his server for money all while the DEVS were playing on the server...
-So tons of new shit included in this update. Plenty of thank you's are necessary for all the wonderful scripts and ideas here at EpochMod.COM!
-Survival HUNT and Admin Hunt
-Full Donator Menu and Admin Menu with tons of features and some WIP buttons for anything new.

v0.4 - Slight reversion to only base menu for initial release. Admin and Donator menu tweaks coming
-GitHub active, initial release tested and doing well/need crafting menu testers

v0.3 - Full Set of Donkey Menu's created for each admins/VIPS/normal
- Moved over all Scroll Wheel actions but 2 to the GUI's!@(Dam right getting rid of them AddActions, a bunch all at once on this move)
- Added in VIP/Donator buttons for Survivor Hunt / Donator GUI / Surrender / Temp Groups, the first two following the above change.
- Added in Admin buttons for Gear Select / Kits-Events / WIP / Admin Hunt w/reinforcements, as well as the added donator buttons. (This completes the GUI's and options for now.)

v0.2.1 - 3 Menu setup complete and working
- Helped out with a surrender script and decided to incorporate my shared script
- Even Newer normal/new player Donkey Menu GUI to add in more buttons! more shit!
- Added in Temp Group / Surrender / Status Bar and a WIP just in case.

v0.2 - Changed normal/new player Donkey Menu GUI to fit with Donator and Crafting GUI
- Started writing an sqf to compile rather than shitload of sqf's for main functions
- Started figuring out how to handle 3 menu setup sep by UID's

v0.1.1 - HotKey added and tested as F4 with 4 other options available to configure
- Added Donator GUI with near-base, pay with energy craftables(more to come later with even newer GUI-listboxes)
- Added Crafting GUI with near-base/energy and pay with crypto craftables, alongside original proper crafting recipes(more to come later with even newer GUI-listboxes)

v0.1 - Original Vision to move scroll shit over to GUI's and then to a HotKey.*/

Known Bugs - Priority:

/*Surrender does not create groundweaponholder properly - MEDIUM
Possum and Suicide do not work as functions, still need to be execVM as sqf - LOW
Gear Select provides error in client side .rpt(was recently updated too) - LOW
.........more as they come in*/

This is my first ever share through a topic.

I know my menu looks a bit dull but its an early work in progress from someone that 8 months ago never started an Arma server, nor one that does not know any programming languages besides the one book my father gave me at 7years old, How to Program in BASIC. yep just BASIC....

So I should start off with credits to ComputerMancer and Salutesh for their inspiration and scripts over the past 8 months.

THANKS GUYS!

So based off of an Action Menu which has a few scroll options and maybe submenus for the player to utilize, I created the first version of Donkey Menu!

This is a Hotkey Setup, which shit Thank you to MGM for the original info, Computermancer for working with MGM on the hotkey for your cmEarplugs script!

I chose to use a basic looking GUI to start my venture.

gXmxqfc.jpg

I then incorporated Computermancer's original possum script with a few extra touches.

0C3pDYA.jpg

And of course everyone knows the suicide script.

However here is my take on a crafting menu!!!!!!!

6NmlbFF.jpg

Being of a hobbyist nature to this shit, I have fun doing it and don't mind sharing my work.

This is fully working on Donkey Punch right now, but is in testing phase as well as being improved upon daily.

I will be getting my GitHub account to start syncing my work and I will make it available as soon as possible.

PS. another little treat I will be releasing soon too! Temp Groups

9rK8w5i.jpgR8tOQKv.jpg

Yep you read that right, Temp groups, read about it soon in my second Preview Post.

will be testing out a surrender function that I wrote up trying to help out here:

Havent tested it yet but if its a cool feature and works I will add it to the menu, possibly similar to the possum script adding in a stop surrender button GUI.

This is my first ever share through a topic.

I know my menu looks a bit dull but its an early work in progress from someone that 8 months ago never started an Arma server, nor one that does not know any programming languages besides the one book my father gave me at 7years old, How to Program in BASIC. yep just BASIC....

So I should start off with credits to ComputerMancer and Salutesh for their inspiration and scripts over the past 8 months.

THANKS GUYS!

So based off of an Action Menu which has a few scroll options and maybe submenus for the player to utilize, I created the first version of Donkey Menu!

This is a Hotkey Setup, which shit Thank you to MGM for the original info, Computermancer for working with MGM on the hotkey for your cmEarplugs script!

I chose to use a basic looking GUI to start my venture.

gXmxqfc.jpg

I then incorporated Computermancer's original possum script with a few extra touches.

0C3pDYA.jpg

And of course everyone knows the suicide script.

However here is my take on a crafting menu!!!!!!!

6NmlbFF.jpg

Being of a hobbyist nature to this shit, I have fun doing it and don't mind sharing my work.

This is fully working on Donkey Punch right now, but is in testing phase as well as being improved upon daily.

I will be getting my GitHub account to start syncing my work and I will make it available as soon as possible.

PS. another little treat I will be releasing soon too! Temp Groups

9rK8w5i.jpgR8tOQKv.jpg

Yep you read that right, Temp groups, read about it soon in my second Preview Post.

are you trying to say I should be using this? I guess I should be. You sneakylittlebastard :)

hhee nice job

So some work has gone in to provide 3 menus depending on who you are.

Admin Panel

Donator Panel

and the now previewed new GUI to follow suit with my crafting and donator

The Donkey Menu v.2

This is in the editor so some of the styles and transparency are not yet turned on.

However I have incorporated the temp groups into the menu now and will be testing the surrender script here soon.

Hopefully all goes well in the next couple of days and I will make an initial release

re8vcwv.jpg

I've been on a few times. I just hopped on for a few minutes (long enough to get 'paid' a couple of times). Didn't see or try the menu. I play to live, so I was skulking around and doing my best to see before I was seen.... When I get caught up at work, I'll be sure to drop in for a longer stay.

I've been on a few times. I just hopped on for a few minutes (long enough to get 'paid' a couple of times). Didn't see or try the menu. I play to live, so I was skulking around and doing my best to see before I was seen.... When I get caught up at work, I'll be sure to drop in for a longer stay.

Nice see ya soon man.

Sorry I wanted to get this first release done today and up here, however with the addition of the @CUP weapon pack so suddenly tonight to the server, I was quite busy getting all my old stuff out to make it easier to do a quick install and fill the loot tables.

Tomorrow I should be good for initial release.

OP updated to reflect initial release

Base Donkey Menu included with hotkey F4

Crafting Menu Included/ spawning of vehicles server side pbo not included at this time.

Currently Present:

Possum / Suicide / Earplugs / Surrender and Crafting

3 WIP buttons which 2 of them are already being tested(Temp Groups and Selectable Status Bar)

Enjoy!

Hey thanks for the inquiry.

inside of donkeyregularmenu.hpp line 173

action = "closeDialog 0;[] call dpOpen_Crafting";
Remove the [] call dpOpen_Crafting

action = "closeDialog 0;";
This will make the button simply close the dialog and do nothing more.

If you wanted to edit the name of the button line 166

Just edit the Crafting to whatevery you want

text = "Crafting";

I am using your menu + a number of other addons/missions, when i scroll my mouse, i do not get your menu coming up. i looked in  the donkeymenu.hpp and it does show  dpMenu_myHotkeyChoice = 4;  which by your notes specify F4 to open, but that does nothing.

The current mods I am running are

Simple epoch missions

blckeagls mission system

blckeagls zombies

A3EAI w/client

ZHB

Halv's Spawn

Halv's Kill Messages

Halv's HSBlackmarket

As the op says I will be making this more user friendly as the updates roll in.

in the meantime t

all the files in the mission folder on git must be used in your mission file.

Just to start,

Make sure the #includes from the description.ext are in yours.

I will be doing another update of the menu here soon and a good set of install instructions will be presented

this is my desc file

sorry i dont know how to do a spoiler

#include "addons\halv_spawn\spawndialog.hpp"
#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"
#include "trader\HSPricing.hpp"
#include "DonkeyMenu\dpdmregularmenu.hpp"
#include "DonkeyMenu\dpcraftgui.hpp"
#include "DonkeyMenu\stopplay.hpp"
#include "DonkeyMenu\stopsurrender.hpp"

author = "Epoch Mod Team";
class Header
{
 gameType = Sandbox;
 minPlayers = 1;
 maxPlayers = 100;
};
respawn = "BASE";
respawnDelay = 600;
respawnDialog = 0;

onLoadMission= "Epoch";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to JnJ Epoch";
loadScreen = "\x\addons\a3_epoch_assets\pictures\loadScreen_ca.paa"; 
OnLoadIntroTime = False;
OnLoadMissionTime = False;
onLoadName = "Epoch Mod";
disabledAI = true;
scriptedPlayer = 1;
disableChannels[]={0,1,2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;
briefing = 0;
debriefing = 0;
enableDebugConsole = 0;
joinUnassigned = 0;
respawnOnStart = 0;
forceRotorLibSimulation = 0;

corpseManagerMode = 1;
corpseLimit = 10;
corpseRemovalMinTime = 1200;
corpseRemovalMaxTime = 3600;

wreckManagerMode = 1;
wreckLimit = 2;
wreckRemovalMinTime = 60;
wreckRemovalMaxTime = 360;

class CfgRemoteExecCommands {};

class CfgEpochClient
{
	buildingNearbyMilitary = 0; //1 to allow building nearby
	buildingNearbyMilitaryRange = 300; //Define radius of blocked area

buildingRequireJammer = 0; // 1 = to allow building without a jammer 
	buildingCountLimit = 200; // how many objects can be built within range of a jammer 
	buildingJammerRange = 75; // jammer range in meters 

EPOCH_news[] = {"Word is that Sappers have a new boss.","Dogs will often lure them monsters away.","My dog was blown up. I miss him.."};

class Altis
	{
		blockedArea[] = { //[POS],radius
				{ { 16085, 16997, 0 }, 250 }, //South Telos
				{ { 12844, 16714, 0 }, 120 }, //Soldner Base 
				{ { 3085, 13184, 0 }, 300 }, //Kavalar Carstel
				{ { 13493, 12013, 0 }, 450 }, //Makrynisi (Island)
				{ { 17439, 13165, 0 }, 165 }, //Pyrgorsk Military
				{ { 20084, 6728, 0 }, 55 }, //West of Selakano
				{ { 25303, 21807, 0 }, 100 } //Sofia	
		};
	};
	class Chernarus
	{
		blockedArea[] = {
				{ { 10203, 1886, 0 }, 430 }, //South Electro
				{ { 6822, 2498, 0 }, 600 }, //Cherno
				{ { 4612, 9670, 0 }, 140 }, //NWAF south barack
				{ { 4907, 10117, 0 }, 250 }, //NWAF NE hangas
				{ { 4707, 10384, 0 }, 200 }, //NWAF north barack
				{ { 4069, 10778, 0 }, 75 }, //NWAF west hangas
				{ { 4553, 10722, 0 }, 150 }, //NWAF NW hangas
				{ { 12279, 9505, 0 }, 350 }, //Berenzino Mid
				{ { 12816, 9816, 0 }, 400 }, //Berenzino SE
				{ { 12991, 10147, 0 }, 375 }, //Berenzino Docs
				{ { 2693, 5138, 0 }, 200 }, //Zeleno
				{ { 11467, 7508, 0 }, 150 }, //Polana Factory
				{ { 13092, 7096, 0 }, 140 } //Solnichniy Factory
		};
	};
};

class CfgEpochSapper
{
	detonateDistMax = 8; //Random distance between 3m and this number at which sapper detonates. Min value = 4
	groanTrig = 16; //Percentage chance of a groan. Min value = 4
	sRange = 300; //Distance from target over which sapper will dispose. Range within which sapper code will be aware of targets. Distance up to which sapper will attempt to find a spot to hide in. Min Value = 150.
	smellDist = 24; //Distance up to which sapper can smell. Used to decide if sapper can see target when deciding to charge and influences target selection. Is influenced by wind direction. Min Value = 8.
};

class CfgEpochUAV
{
	UAVMinDist = 48; //Minimum distance to choose next position when roaming. Min Value = 8.
	UAVMaxDist = 180; //Maximum distance to choose next position when roaming. Min Value = 42 / Max Value = 400.
	UAVHeight = 100; //Set height when roaming, slight randomness is applied to this value. UAV will choose own height when locked onto target. Min Value = 42 / Max Value = 280. UAV can still spot targets from height !
};

class CfgEpochAirDrop
{
	AirDropFreq = 1200; //AirDropChance, to decide if Air drop occurs, will only be checked once per AirDropFreq time period, for each player. Min value = 120.
	AirDropChance = 6; //Percentage chance of air drop, for current player. Checked every AirDropFreq and upon antagonists spawn trigger. -1 To disable.
};

#include "ZHB\ZHudBuilder.hpp"
//#include "ASORGS\menu.hpp"

class RscTitles
{
	#include "ZHB\ZHud.hpp"

class actionMenuItemShow
	{ 
		idd = 777; 
		duration = 99999; 
		name = "actionMenuItemShow";
		onLoad = "with uiNameSpace do { actionMenuItemShow = _this select 0 }";
		fadeIn = 0.2;
	};
};
class CfgFunctions 
{
	#include "ZHB\ZHB_Functions.hpp"
	//#include "ASORGS\cfgfunctions.hpp"
};

class CfgSounds
{
#include "zombie\zombie.hpp"
	class Bam
	{
		// how the sound is referred to in the editor (e.g. trigger effects)
		name = "gunshot";
		// filename, volume, pitch
		sound[] = {"sounds\gunshot.ogg", 1, 1};
		titles[] = {};
	};
};

class cfgMusic{ 
class intro {  
	name = "intro";
	sound[] = {"music\IntroSong.ogg", db+1,1}; 
  };
};

my on player respawn is:

//=====================================================================================================================
// Donkey Menu Init 
//=====================================================================================================================
if (!isDedicated and hasInterface) then 
{
	waitUntil {alive vehicle player};	
	waitUntil {typeOF player != "VirtualMan_EPOCH"};
		[true] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "donkeymenu\donkeymenu.sqf";
};
earplugsout = true;
if (donkeymenuKeyPressEnabled) then {
	[] spawn {dmKeyPress = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == dpMenu_hotkeyDIKCodeNumber) then {[] call dp_Menu_Handler;};"];};
};

and i have the full donkey menu folder in my missions folder, and i deleted my existing mission.sqm and copied yours into the main folder

in donkeymenu.sqf   you have

//dpMenu_Admin =[];
//dpMenu_Donator = [];

for me to make this active i would just need to change to

dpMenu_Admin =["steam64 ID","steam64 ID","steam64 ID"];
dpMenu_Donator = ["steam64 ID","steam64 ID","steam64 ID","steam64 ID","steam64 ID","steam64 ID"];

like that for it to work?

Ok the mission.sqm file is actually just the standard default mission file that comes with EPOCH-server files.

So that one would not make a difference.

Yes that would be the appropriate way to fill that in.

However,

That is a temporary variable at this time.

Even if filled in it will do nothing.

It will be active on my next update over the weekend.

Been a really busy week with all the updates and client crash issues...

ps. Have you tried looking in your client side rpt to see if you are generating any errors while trying to process your new mission file?

LOL, my RPT is lonnnngg, and with the latest arma 3 update even more errors. how do you place a spoiler in a post? ill post my log.

most of the errors are

Error: Bone jaw_rs doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
Error: Bone jaw doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

and

Bad conversion: bool

Strange convex component322 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFire

lots of

No speaker given for persons name

ok in the onPlayerRespawn.sqf, if you notice the location the script calls to.

Did you put the menu directly into your mission file or is it inside of a scripts folder?

[true] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "donkeymenu\donkeymenu.sqf";
If you placed it into a scripts folder change it as so:

[true] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\donkeymenu\donkeymenu.sqf";
You will also have to edit your description.ext to reflect the same folder change as noted above