A Survivor's Story

AVendettaForYou

So I had started doing a survival journal awhile back and since then lost all my journal stories that I had wrote up (my fault for not backing it up). And it seemed to get a good audience: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/134684-morning-dew/#entry1311430 has two of the 5 that I had wrote up but the other 3 were on my blog and I ended up removing it.

Anyways I decided that I would start it up again but in a different story theme this time. I'm a little bit rusty but the more I write the further the story will develop and it will become better with more extensive details etc. If you like it please let me know and I will continue releasing more to the story.

~ AVendettaForYou
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waking up I realize that today will be my last, my rations have been exhausted my castle has been brought down to nothing but one last inner perimeter wall,
these monsters have been here for over a month now slowly breaking down each wall one by one, and the other monsters have been waiting for me to succumb to this post apocalyptic world, I can hear the radio chatter every day. It won't be much longer until this is over for me I pray for the moment to hear that last wall crashing down and the gut wrenching groans and ear piercing screams spiraling up the tower towards me....

5 weeks earlier....

I was slowly making my way through the highly infested town Sabina in Taviana, trying to gather more supplies for base, everything had been dead for the past few days no signs of people coming in or out, I was absolutely positive after spending 4 days camped up on Khlumek, almost freezing to death. Apparently today was the day for my assumptions to be proven wrong, as I'm checking the 2nd floor of the mall I hear a distant roar of a vehicle followed by another, my heart drops as I hear it pulling into the center of town not 100 meters away from me, I lay down and move towards the windows just enough to view the two incoming Ural's, six people jump out and start firing their weapons for no reason, was this a warning for
anyone in the city to get out? Or was it just to show brute force that they did not care if they live or die? Rotters start pouring out of the alleys and buildings into the town center. This is my time to get out, I start sprinting out the front of the building away from them when I hear a bullet fly by my head, heart racing and adrenaline pumping, I duck behind the nearest building and start running even faster, I've came too far for this to be the end of me. After making another turn I'm confronted by a group of rotter's who let out an ear shattering scream...