desperately seeking server to help script

calamity

Question

I already found susan. now I need a server to help or completely script..

so anywayz. I have had my own servers since 2012 and have had over 18k unique Id's playing on my servers. (started with 10th mountain division taviana)

but I have to stop the monthly payments now. (wife's orders)

so if anyone wants me to help script any epoch, overpoch or overpochins server please let me know 

I will do it for free only thing I want is a permanent admin position in an existing gaming community... 

I am familiar with dayz.st,vert,gtx,vilayer 

15 answers to this question

hey there calamity just read your post about you looking for a epoch server that youd like to work on. well your in luck i have 2 servers and one is available right now. it is hosted with gtx gaming, 40 man server, chernus epoch map. so if your interested at all in letting your imagination run wild on it id more than happy make you an admin account.

Well since everyone is offering something:

I've got an dedicated server and could easily give you access to it so youare able to be admin of your own server like before just with a different IP :)

I only run 1 Arma 2 and Arma 3 Server so enough resources for you ;)

Write me PN and I will give you the Login Datas to it. Don't worry about the money, it's completely free for you =]

Well since everyone is offering something:

I've got an dedicated server and could easily give you access to it so youare able to be admin of your own server like before just with a different IP :)

I only run 1 Arma 2 and Arma 3 Server so enough resources for you ;)

Write me PN and I will give you the Login Datas to it. Don't worry about the money, it's completely free for you =]

Just reminds me of:

Is that test server you offered still available? :)

sure, not even changed the login datas i think ^^

Aber kein FTP Server da :P Kann meine Sachen ned hochladen und alles neu schreiben will ich ned :(

I know this probably too late but if you want I run my own gaming community and it would be awesome to have someone who knows how to script.

Ive already added pretty much ever addon worth having and its all working pretty great I just need to find a way to draw players.

I have been busy with my new A3 Server. Could use a hand in A2 servers. I have a huge a2 community and i cannot keep up with its need especially when i have moved my focus to Arma 3. 

I have been on your servers and you seem to have a lot of knowledge. Hop on TS, we will talk it out - ts.ghostzgamerz.com

I have a empty Head Admin position, ready to be claimed. Here are my servers -   http://ghostzgamerz.com/pages/servers/