Support Databases

MoSquTo

Hi All,

I'm wondering which database Type are supported for the Epochmod next to Redis database?

I'm looking to make the server more stable/preform by using a different database.

Off course I'm looking at the following database software:

• Mysql
  • Oracle
  • SAP Hana
  • Microsoft SQL.

Has anyone already played with this?

If we ever get official SQL support I'll be so happy!  I'd gladly record myself dancing a jig and post the video on the forums for all to see.   :D

Not that I don't trust you Darth... but im going to have to add this to my signature and hold you to that when the day comes.

I have been working on a dropin replacement so Epoch can use another db engine, had it workingwith MySQL + Sqlite.

Currently, the dll is writing all "Epoch Data" to a database, it requires no extra changes to files and uses none of Epoch's current code.

I have only implemented "SET" so far but it is running side-by-side on a live server. I also added a tool to import a Redis db too ;)

Screenshot%20at%2016-44-59.png

I have been working on a dropin replacement so Epoch can use another db engine, had it workingwith MySQL + Sqlite.

Currently, the dll is writing all "Epoch Data" to a database, it requires no extra changes to files and uses none of Epoch's current code.

I have only implemented "SET" so far but it is running side-by-side on a live server. I also added a tool to import a Redis db too ;)

Screenshot%20at%2016-44-59.png