Adding custom content to the double click menu on items?

speaR

Question

Hello all,

this is to all you scripting ninjas out there. Does anyone know how to add custom content in form of just an additional button which calls a script when double clicking the item. Does anyone have an idea how to make this possible? Or is there anyone who knows where the files of the menu popping up when double clicking an item are located at?

Cheers and thanks for your answers.

(I hate these annoying scroll options, it would be more elegant to call a script this way. (Eg. view distance settings script set on the binoculars or deploying scripts set on salvage metal) I hope I'm not the only one who thinks like this, I'll try to figure it out on my own when I have acces to my computer again.

2 answers to this question

Modifying existing GUI elements and adding new ones is possible through scripting. A3 GUI script commands.

I did this for one of my scripts (added button to trader menu), however it stopped working after the latest major update (probably due to the security changes) and I just haven't had the time to fix it, but it should still be possible.

Really nice job on that Bounty you had going on too!

any chance since its not working you would be willing to share :)