No rain?

wanes

Question

6 answers to this question

epochconfig.hpp:

WeatherStaticForecast[] = {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{1,1}}; // Default: {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{0,0}}; // Clear day; {19,1,{1,1,40},1,{5,5}}; // Cold Foggy Rainy Overcast Windy; Format: {temp <scalar>,rain <scalar>,fog <array>,overcast <scalar>,wind <array>} 

That method can break the spawn from epoch showing up and the inventory Circle from showing.

WeatherStaticForecast[] = {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{1,1}}; It is actually {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{0,0}};

You still can have loot disappear for whatever reason.

So i leave it at WeatherStaticForecast[] = {};

and hope someone else posts a method to turn off the rain without breaking the server. Ive tested these on 2 different servers and both times it has been broken by changing the weather. I researched it and found the same answers on epoch site.

That method can break the spawn from epoch showing up and the inventory Circle from showing.

WeatherStaticForecast[] = {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{1,1}}; It is actually {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{0,0}};

You still can have loot disappear for whatever reason.

So i leave it at WeatherStaticForecast[] = {};

and hope someone else posts a method to turn off the rain without breaking the server. Ive tested these on 2 different servers and both times it has been broken by changing the weather. I researched it and found the same answers on epoch site.

You are wrong. By forcing wind, WeatherStaticForecast[] = {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{1,1}} it doesnt break the server. I've been using it for weeks...

You are clearly doing something wrong. :)

Then I am not the only one doing it clearly wrong for the weather.

,{1,1}} was error to 0,0

Ill find the link to the other topic explaining what I understood correct.

Also this may relate to Lootspawner. All I know is when I tried to do it the forum method mentioned by others in 3.02 it would stop the loot from spawning, and the circle. It could be possible I was doing something else to cause this issue, but others said in many topics it could break the loot by changing the weather.

Turned it to default and loot started to spawn again for me. Now I am on 3.0.3 and it is a new setup, so I haven't tested the weather since the last update.

Sorry I couldn't find the correct one, someone else posted that inside the weather it was posted default incorrect.

Is the one topic I believe it was mentioned, it can break this by changing the weather.

I dunno

I would go with this to force it static.

Can confirm too that WeatherStaticForecast[] = {75.5,0,{0,0,0},0,{1,1}}; is working with Epoch 0.3.0.1 (Altis)

Ill also use this on the new server setup. It should help clear up the rain issues. Since my new map is in the desert.