Stupid Admin Ban problem: what's the solution?

MedicScrounger

Question

So everything was hunky-dory until last Monday.  I was in a server run by a buddy of mine (we keep it passworded).

But lo and behold, when I try to connect again on Monday, I get this stupid message that I have a Battleye Admin Ban and an EpochMod.com Autoban.

My buddy who runs the server has no idea what the problem is.

We're not running any additional mods.  Just the plain vanilla Arma3 DLCs all the way through Marksman.  (Karts, Helis, Marksman, Curator).

So what's the fix to this stupid problem?

5 answers to this question

This is the arma 2 section not the arma 3.... your friend needs to go into SC\Battleye\bans.txt there is your guid and the reason, simply delete that line and all is fine. Why is your buddy running a server when he does not even know how to unban someone?

Moved to the A3 section :)

The ban could be for a number of things, usually with a vanilla server it's because the player never loaded quick enough, default is 90 seconds but can be changed by editing epochah.hpp

antihack_ahInitAuthCfg[] = {0,90}; // 0 == BAN - 1 = LOG, 60 = ban or log if anti hack is not started in 90 seconds

To unban you just remove the entry in bans.txt found inside the battleye folder.

To find the exact reason look in the redis database using something like redis desktop manager.

For more support though you're best of asking your mate the admin to post, he knows what files i'm referring to :)

I've got the same problem with one of our players on our server.

I've deleted his ban out of the bans.txt and I changed the antihack_ahInitAuthCfg setting to logging but he still get kicked.

I don't understand why. There is no more ban in the txt file. Its totaly blank.