category file

Nephos

Question

HI everybody,

I need your help please,

I use "TradefromVehicule" and I see a difference between the price on the database and ingame.

I found lot of files in MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\CONFIGS\TRADERS\Category,

I need to know how I can delete this file for use only the price in the database of my serveur, when i touch this (delete or move) the serveur don't want start.

sorry for my english 

10 answers to this question

If you want to use database traders then just simply find this in your init.sqf and remove it

DZE_ConfigTrader = true;

and then remove this little line (yours will be slightly different but will point towards your config traders) from description.ext

#include "custom\traders\cfgServerTrader.hpp"

And then you can get rid of config traders (all the little things in that fancy folder of yours), however be careful not to delete something that is necessary

yop,

I change DZE_ConfigTrader = true; to false in my "EpochConfig.sqf" and I add the line in "description.ext" with the good way but all traders sell nothing.

I give you my file if you have the time to look. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgroi4lztota536/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.rar?dl=0

I have just had a quick look at your files and your EpochConfig.sqf still contains this:

//Mission Based Traders
DZE_ConfigTrader = true;

Remove that or set it to false.

Also in your MissionInit.hpp remove this:

//Traders
#include "TRADERS\cfgServerTrader.hpp"

Sorry, back to the beginning:

You were using config traders and tryed changing a price in the database? Wow, mate you need to understand your mods and what they are doing or you will get lost.

If you use config traders then you must change prices inside the config files (.hpp files). That's the actual purpose of config traders.

I hope that you have done a backup, if not just start from scratch and read carefully what you want to do and what you are doing. There is really no point running a server, if you just blindly do everything without thinking about it.