How to reduce spawn UAV ?

wanes

Question

12 answers to this question

First you will need to install the Fluxcapacitor script, this will allow you to travel forward in time, here you will find the "Search" function that has been so rudely hidden in todays world. Many lives have been saved here today. peace

I used the search, but found nothing. If it is not difficult to show me the link

Hi! How to make a chance to spawn smaller UAV ?

What I did was going in to the loot.h file in the a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo, in there you can fine the chance of diffrent antagonists spawning and diffrent loot of stuff.

First you will need to install the Fluxcapacitor script, this will allow you to travel forward in time, here you will find the "Search" function that has been so rudely hidden in todays world. Many lives have been saved here today. peace

And you sir need to look on this.

What I did was going in to the loot.h file in the a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo, in there you can the chance of diffrent antagonists and diffrent loot of stuff.

And you sir need to look on this.

lol noticed that this guy pretty much goes around the forum finding clever ways to tell you to google something in far longer ways than it would to actually answer the question..... There is a special place for these lil guys! 

It's not that we don't like to help but it's the same questions and 90% of the questions have been asked and answered so simply do a search before asking because 9/10 you will find it before you get the correct answer. It's all about saving you time and frustration!

The thing is, search function on this forum is kind of crap. you can't even search on UAV because it is too short. And because if I ask something on this forum it is because i need help. I am not the best guy on understanding code. I am not dumb, I will understand it if someone explain it to me, and it doesn't need to be like.... this and this do this and this and that do that.... Just the big picture.... 

I paint cars for a living and if someone asked me something on a forum about painting cars I wouldn't go.... google it, dude..... look on youtube.... I'll give you a hint.... sandpaper and primer..... I would rather not respond then leave a smug remark, but I don't know...... maybe it's just me.... And if you take the time to write something down, way not leave  a real answer?

Are we looking at the same forum? 

looked on the first 3 pages and didn't see this supposed thread that already clearly takes care of this issue. 

maybe a better idea than squabbling about these kind of issues, questions like these could be added to a FAQ that could be stickied to make the board more enjoyable for all.