is this possible?

sfxunknown

so we all know theres ATM's and other cool objects in the game that would be awesome for base building, such as storage crates/ containers. is it possible to make some scripts to craft them and place them in the game via epochs crafting. or maybe make a custom crafting menu in game via scroll menu? because we need large containers, ammo and gun crates, and to make a atm in base so you can hold your cash in there instead of having to go risk your neck in a city with sappers and players running around. i was thinking you can make the items/objects persistant in the game so they wont dissapear over restart including the gear inside. 

i would know how to do this if i didnt drop my digitools class in high school lol. never knew i would need to learn how to script until i started to play arma 3... 

so any ideas or info feel free to post them :)

Well I'm sure it is possible as admins are able to spawn in objects. Making them persistent is another thing. Why not just "sell" them for large amounts for people to buy from an admin. Then an admin places said atm at base location you want it and. Adds it into the server files in the location you had him place it?

Crafting scripting ect seems like a lot of effort that will put strain on the server...

ill see if i can get the heli pods to stay after restart, you might have just made my day zenithovman! is there any way i can get a towing script or any way to pick the pod up without having to use a heli? like with some servers you can pick quad bikes up and load them and drop them, could it possibly work with the pods as well? if so, it will help our server soooo much

DLC heli pods can store items  ;)