We need large safes

1Man

You can place like 7-8 shelfs on one side of a floor, 3 sides (1 side for gates) and you can have over 20 shelfs in just one 1x1 room. Of course that room should be in the middle of the base, not touching any exterior walls. People just do not know how to place shelfs efficiently. On the other hand, if you place too close to one another, after restart they may move a little bit and become wonky, thus I think it better to make them not touch each other. Of course one big safe box which took like 1x1 floor may be better to some people. I like this idea too.

You can double that amount by placing a floor just above top of the shelves, adding more on top and then deleting the floor... :)

You can double that amount by placing a floor just above top of the shelves, adding more on top and then deleting the floor... :)

I saw people somehow putting shelfs on top even without floors. But I guess it would be a hassle using them. Looking for that "open inventory" icon which we now all love :D

Well, I mean, a safe that would be big enough to prevent putting two of those in one room of 1x1x1 or something. Of course, just my idea of a "big" safe. Devs will figure this out themselves if they add it at all in next patches.

achem how about a vault? =] Something you can craft that takes up a whole floor space, has a locking door... (by the way I think I kind of miss the combination locks)... walk inside and anywhere you look you access the same vault container. I'd imagine that would feel similar to the houses in ol origins.

Id like 2 new types of storage

-Personal Safe from Arma 2 with lockable combination.

-Team Storage container that would either be some kind of a ship storage container or a vault.

All lockable devices should be unlockable, packable and or available for removal after 7 days of no interaction and remain there for another 7 days.

Id like 2 new types of storage

-Personal Safe from Arma 2 with lockable combination.

-Team Storage container that would either be some kind of a ship storage container or a vault.

All lockable devices should be unlockable, packable and or available for removal after 7 days of no interaction and remain there for another 7 days.

Forget the codes and tie them to the jammer.

the thing i hated the most about A2 EPOCH was having to write 100's of codes down for all my clans bases on every server we played on, thank god the door codes are tied to the jammer this time round.