Auto Ban?!?!

Skittlez_Da_Bomb

Hello,

I was playing epoch with a friend on my clans server and we were at the Black Market buying lockboxes.. While buying the lock boxes I get kicked off the game saying EpochMod.com Auto Ban.. I've been told that people are getting banned falsely and I feel like I have been banned falsey as I do not hack

If anyone can help at all that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Skittlez

I think this is to do with the server owner as many community members have suggested.

We host over 1K Arma 3 servers and this does not happen on our network therefore I am 100% the issue can be resolved if you ask the server owner to fix his Anti-Hacks / Hack Detection scripts he is using.

Perhaps it's out dated etc.

• 5 months later...

tell the server owner to fix his antihack or switch to a server where it dosnt happend ...

Halve,

Because I get autobanned when joining the test server on my desktop on a periodic basis I would ask that the Dev team take a serious look at the issue and offer some mechanism by which server owners can get assistance troubleshooting the Epoch AH. I prefer it to the 'other' antihack for many reasons including more predictable behavior when running multiple mods.

Best regards,

Ghost

I mean honestly weather or not you believe him/her they are just trying to help so why the rudeness.

course its a lie maybe?

stating they have over 1k arma 3 servers and no issues is beyond a joke!

the fact that a company like that would even try to deny bugs like this in the game, as if they did not exist (even tho they are well documented in the bugs section and on github), makes me want to puke. 

not to mention the fact that the problem is not even on their end, so why are they even denying it? ... lol

Halve,

Because I get autobanned when joining the test server on my desktop on a periodic basis I would ask that the Dev team take a serious look at the issue and offer some mechanism by which server owners can get assistance troubleshooting the Epoch AH. I prefer it to the 'other' antihack for many reasons including more predictable behavior when running multiple mods.

Best regards,

Ghost

the op is obviusly a player and not a server owner, hence the answer.

besides you could theoreticly just fix/customize "your" copy of the antihack yourself to suit your needs (wichever one you may be using), if you know what you are doing ...

Halve,

Best regards,

Ghost

If you look inside the database with Redis Desktop Manager or something similar you'll see the ban reason, they're stored in 'AHB-log'

If you look inside the database with Redis Desktop Manager or something similar you'll see the ban reason, they're stored in 'AHB-log'

Thank you Richie, that is helpful. I get the ban sometimes but not always. The log to which you referred me reports the following:

2015-10-27 21:38:30 Ghostrider (76561197995799489): Changed RscDisplayMainMap >> onLoad >> ["onLoad",_this,"RscDiary",'MpMarkDisplays'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay'). If you have any thoughts as to the cause I would be grateful.