IT07

EPOCH Anti-PvP

by IT07

WHAT IT DOES

It prevents players from shooting at other players by removing the projectile if fired (directly!) at the player.

The script is one simple file that runs on the client through the missionfile so a server manager is supposed to install this on his/her server.

DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION

https://github.com/IT07/A3_ScarCode_ScriptBundle

Please enjoy :D

you need to change some settings in your run.sqf then:

/*  Use EH_Fired check   */ _EHF = false;	/* true or false */	/* Some mods revert the EventHandlers by default and can cause problems with this check. Tested on Epoch and AltisLife. */
There may be some others you need to change also.

you need to change some settings in your run.sqf then:

/*  Use EH_Fired check   */ _EHF = false;	/* true or false */	/* Some mods revert the EventHandlers by default and can cause problems with this check. Tested on Epoch and AltisLife. */
There may be some others you need to change also.

already false :(

this would be cool if you could have an array of locations by cords and a message to say they are in a PVP zone or leaving it to go into a PVE :)

I have had numerous other people suggesting this so I will probably give it a go. And probably a better version of the existing script will be coming as well because I made this in like 10 minutes and could be done better if I give it some more time :)

Well if you want it for players only...

player addEventHandler ["Fired", 
{
	if(isPlayer cursorTarget)then
	{
		deleteVehicle (_this select 6);
	};
}];

if you want it for vehicles as well spawn 

this on a client 

while {true} do {
	waitUntil {uiSleep 0.5; player != vehicle player};
	private ["_veh","_eh"];
	_veh = vehicle player;
	_eh = _veh addEventHandler ["Fired", 
	{
		if(isPlayer cursorTarget)then
		{
			deleteVehicle (_this select 6);
		};
	}];
	waitUntil {uiSleep 0.5; _veh != player};
	_veh removeEventHandler ["Fired",_eh];
};

Untested, written in 2 minutes.

Bundled version : 
http://puu.sh/hXDVa/683f3df295.txt

have fun

And what is this supposed to mean? Are you hijacking my post or something? I think you don't realize what you just did: you interrupted the development of this script by posting that code. Do you want to show off or something? Seriously what is your problem.

Hello, o dont know why not found the script o not detec... Can you help me please dear?

thump_9374987unnamed-1.jpg

I have the folder in MPMission and the line script in init.sqf

Can you show me the line you used in your init.sqf?

And what is this supposed to mean? Are you hijacking my post or something? I think you don't realize what you just did: you interrupted the development of this script by posting that code. Do you want to show off or something? Seriously what is your problem.

"Interrupting the development of this script" . dude its an a Event handler, not to mention you have a switch statement that's switches true or false. There is a new scripting command called IF.

It took me exactly 2 mins to make it what development there is?

if you want to get fancy your Fired EH for vehs wont work with rockets. Hint: check the blast radius of a rocket. so thats only "development" there is about it. Exactly 10 minutes to do.