how do i get my server to run the chernarus map?

E4Victor

Question

i just picked up an arma 3 server through FPSGamers.com, and have no idea how to implement the chernarus map. i have the battle eye mod already installed on it as well as the epoch. i have searched the forums but have only found how to do this with a dedicated server. any help would be appreciated.

14 answers to this question

oh awesome! do you know where i can get version of the all in arma terrain pack ( AiA TP) for the server, or is it the same one i have on my computer already to play on other servers and just try and up load that to it? sorry new to modding and thank you so much for the help!

@ Oddy-B, thanks brother. unfortunately ive been trying to use that to help as well. ive fallowed those steps to the T, but under the server listings on arma 3, it just has the name of the server, the type is blank, the mission says arma3, the map is blank and the status has been stuck on creating for hours...

ive since wiped my server. i think im just gunna start from scratch. so for ive got the epoch loaded back on the server but thats about it. i keep getting kicked from the server due to a battle eye error 02. ive read  was unsure how to resolve it, so i opened a ticket with the company i rent from, hopefully that will get me some where. thank you for all the help. for future reference, when i down load the aia tp lite again and try upload to the server, is there a specific format i should use/avoid or a good program to down load it? i know its a stupid question, but ive been having alot of issues getting my server to run chernarus epoch instead of altis epoch.

Just put the AiA TP lite files in the root of the server files, same place as @Epoch and @epochive, then change your launch parameters with AiA TP launched last, like this :

-mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive;@allinarmaterrainpack

Are you sure it was battleye error 02 and not 'server not ready error 02' ? the first would mean wrong filters, the 2nd means the server isn't ready, usually means you joined whilst the server was setting up, check your RPT as it has to load all the vehicles and base parts before you can join.

yes it was a server not ready error 02. not battle eye my apologies. ive wiped my server and am going to try again. i may not have had the launch parameters in -mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive;@allinarmaterrainpack order. does the order matter? and no im not trolling, im just 2 days old in modding so this is all super new to me. sorry if im asking "no duh" questions.

Server not ready error 02 means the server is still doing its thing, mine takes just over 3 minutes to spawn in lockboxes and other storage parts, with a new server it's usually the vehicles.

Yes the mod order is important for launching, just use my example above, AiA TP last.