Admin Auto Ban

snafu0185

Question

Players are randomly being banned it comes up and says admin auto ban when I look in the ban list all it says is epoch.com auto ban or something like that.

admins don't get banned but all of my players have at one stage or another been banned seems to be completely random as in they weren't doing anything special at the time, ie no building etc just driving around or walking

How do I Discover what's causing this and fix it?

12 answers to this question

I'm having this same issue but can't seem to figure out what script is causing it as I noticed it way down in a line of changes. Any idea of how to access a log that would show some insight? I'm not sure if my server provider lets me use the redis desktop manager

I finally was able to get access to the ahb-LOG and it looks like I have a host of errors flagging up so I'm not really sure where to start. 

I mainly see the following

addAction 123/122

addAction 13/12

addAction 10/9

addAction 13/12

addAction 11/10

EH: HandleDamage 1

EH: Fired 2

Now I'm really stumped as I see that players were being banned for this for 2 weeks without me noticing so I'm guessing it might be from one of the first things installed. I'm running Chernarus + CUP, ASDG_JR and MASVehicles 

is there someway that I can whitelist or put in exemptions ala battleye filters for this issue? I thought I was pretty much out of the weeds till I figured out the stock AH was banning everyone.